“Good food, great place”

Ranked #92 of 419 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: European, Thai
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Work out, Chill out, Hang out or Pass out at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness. The first indoor & outdoor fitness on Koh Phangan includes a lounge, bar & restaurant. The only treadmill on the Island and 3 areas to work out or relax. Perfect located with spectacular views and close to the most beautiful beach on the Island. Sunset Happy Hour is from 6pm until 7pm Low Season; The Lounge & Restaurant from Tuesday until Sunday from 4pm until late. The Fitness & Gym from Tuesday until Sunday from 4pm until late. High Season: The Lounge & Restaurant from Tuesday until Sunday from 10:30am until late. The Fitness & Gym from Tuesday until Sunday from 10:30 until 8pm.
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

We felt very welcome here. The dutch owner gave us some insights on the Island and a traditional Thai shot of whiskey. The food was good. Would recommend this place for sure.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

How stupid we are to come here on our last day. The restaurant is upstairs above the fitness. The ambiance and the view are amazing. The food is so delicious and the prices are excellent. Very friendly owners, they do everything to make you feel comfortable! The free pool table is by far the best on the Island! We will come back! Highly recommended!!

HaadYaoLounge, Owner at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Deng,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review. It's very much appreciated!
All the best and take care!

Cheers & Chockdee,

Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness team

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Great food, beautiful fitness, amazing staff and even the toilets are the best! I went there more then 5 times and every time it was really good! Just go there and enjoy the vibe.! Good luck guys and thank you very much!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

A very nice looking place that I would definetly love to come and hang around for a few drinks and a game of pool. This time was my first visit, and we decided to take burgers after eating just thai food over a long time. The burgers were decent,but thats about it. Not super delicious, maybe we had to take one of the thai dishes to really have a great meal the other reviewers are telling about. The prices were very reasonable. I loved the location and the view, and the atmosphere was very relaxed.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was staying up the road at Shiralea and stopped in one day for a workout since I was feeling lazy and worthless. The gym is quite decent and has plenty of treadmills and ellipticals, yoga mats, rowing machines, benches, and dumbbells. There are also a couple ab machines, a bench press, and a three-station combination weight machine. If you'll be staying in the area for a while, look into getting a pass instead of paying 250 baht every visit.

Later that night, I stopped in for dinner. Low season was starting, so from 8:00 on, I was the only guest in the restaurant. The owner (Peter) invited me to sit with him and his staff as they played pool, watched TV, and smoked cigarettes. I sat on the couch and devoured some massaman curry (awesome) and fried cashews (even more awesome) as everyone chilled out and talked. Between the TV and the casual conversation and the owner's friends that came and went, I felt like I was sitting in a family's living room for dinner. It was unexpected but really memorable and special. Everyone there is really friendly, quick with advice about the isl and happy to talk about anything

2  Thank Kyle G
HaadYaoLounge, Owner at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Kyle,

We are very glad that you enjoyed your evening with us! Thank you very much for taking the time to write about us! Save travels and hope to see you back on Koh Phangan!

Haad Yao lounge & Fitness