Review Highlights
The best party I have ever been to

I am a huge deep house/tech house/techno fan. I have been to Ibiza, Las Vegas, Cancun, Hideout... read more

Reviewed December 28, 2018

from $16.45
More Info
from $19.74
More Info
All reviews full moon deep house awesome venue food booze great djs main stage house music lots of fun muay thai my girlfriend techno party lyrics ibiza visual fist hostel
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend were happy that we went because we love the deep house/trance music and the venue. But we both got over it very quick and there were no big beat drops and it was up to each other to entertain ourselves with other drunk people to want to stay longer. It is now 700 baht entry fee which is absolutely insane due to what you get for it. If your not a heavy Shambhala or Electric Forest goer then skip it and spend your money at the Full Moon Party the following night.

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank Jsinny
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

I don’t understand why is everyone so salty about this party. It was great, lots of fun, good music and amazing vibe. We partied until sunrise and it was beautiful, you pay for what you get. Perfect warm up for the Full Moon Party.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2018

Very disappointed by Jungle Experience. The sound was very light and music was not very good. It's very expensive for nothing special. It was not very crowded and it was very weird to see so many policemen looking at everybody. It was so bad that we left at midnight. Don't go there.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Some people will tell you it’s the best party some people will tell you it’s terrible. Here is my opinion: awesome venue and if you like deep house music you will love this place. If you don’t like deep house skip this party and just go to the full moon. I got tired of this place quite fast and on top of that the ticket is pricy, the drinks are pricy, the food is pricy, and you have to pay to go to the bathroom.

Date of experience: September 2018
4  Thank brianwF8633CF
Reviewed August 18, 2018

STOP READING THE BAD FACTS ABOUT THIS, IS COMPLETELY WORTHED! Yes... there were some bad things at the party (too many people trying to buy drinks, far away from the hostels, kind of expensive) but is worthed. Very vibrant, full of energy and a lot of fun!

TIP! to save some money on the drinks, you can start drinking at your hostel and later go to the party close to midnight.

Date of experience: July 2018