“Authentic Thai food”
Review of Hard Road Cafe - CLOSED

Hard Road Cafe
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We ve got more than a restaurant. Beach bar, jaccuzi, sport complex, our team welcome you from 8 am till 11pm.
Chumphon, Thailand
“Authentic Thai food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

As a thai person i have to say that i was surprised by the quality of the food. The masaman and the green cury was very very good. Also the panini are good (italian bread with cheese inside) for my first timei tried italian food

Visited August 2013

• Thai first
Amphoe Koh Sa-mui, Surat Thani, Thailand
“Best place for "Warm up party" good foods and drinks at Hard Road Cafe and Hard Road Villas.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

One of many impressions when I stay at Hard Road Villas and Hard Road Cafe is "Warm up party" before I go to half moon party with my friends and tasty food at Hard Road cafe.

Some time if you travel alone even or you have some friends to travel with,it even better if you could make more friends awhile traveling and of cause its will be more fun!

There are many partys you may like to join when you travel to Koh Phangan,Thailand, such as Full moon party, Half moon party, Black moon party, Jungle Experience and ect.

Before going to all of these party, I recommend you to join "Warm up party" at Hard Road Cafe and Hard Road Villas first to start your destination party, here at Hard Road, where the right place for warm up party.

"Warm up party" actually start late afternoon around 3pm. at Hard Road villas, you will enjoy pool party with a lots of friends, chilling the place, tasting good cocktail with amazing price!

Then in evening at Hard Road Cafe is second place for enjoy "Warm up party"
There are tasty food and drinks welcome you, BBQ and many of famous Thai menu which you can eat (No worry, they knew you are foreigner who can't stand for spicy food), and a lots of chips, french fried,calamari, and yes! my favorite food I just fall in love lately is Onion ring!

I have tried onion ring before, i have to admit as I am Thai, I not so much like onion ring even I have tried so many time but here at Hard Road Cafe made me I fall in love with onion ring.

The secret of tasty food and drink was behind the kitchen, beautiful chef name Ed is like the master chef who taught all kitchen staff how to cook good onion ring and many menu!

Not only foods and drinks at "warm up party", you will enjoy good music with DJs
Chilling at the bar with friends, or if you like sport badminton, table tennis, Valley ball and foot ball there is the place for you! as here now going to be the first sport complex where full of service for all sporty, only place in Koh Phangan.

The most important when you traveling, it not only good accommodation, activities and nice place to make you holiday unforgettable but people who you met awhile traveling who finally became your good friends is amazing gift!, that why I recommend you to come here, the owner of this place now became to be my a wonderful friends, Ed and Jeremie.

I'm sure many of tourist who came to this place now are friends with the owners who really caring person, really help full with a lots of good advise, they treat, gave and treat all guest as their real friends, so no wonder after you will be real friends with them, not only guest you use to be.

Oh yeah all staff very helpful and very nice! too
Including dogs there you will love them!, Kitan is one of the dog at Hard Road, you will meet is Kitan and love him as I am, Oh I really miss to be back there again!.

(I lost my mobile :( so I have not much photos but believe me here is amazing place, and you could many see a lots of photos from others reviews)

• Visited May 2013
“Crazy fun, super amazing”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We arrived at hard road three days before full moon. The owner, who is awesome, was so organized. He got the crowd of people showing up checked in and through so quickly. The layout of hard road is so great.. There couches everywhere to lounge, a great small waist high pool in front of a tv screen, ping pong tables.. Just so much you can do. The huge and air conditioned dorms downstairs were crazy good. And then there's the food( was all good) but Go for the panini, you can never go wrong with that one. then there's the nightly deals, 300 baht or whatever for free body paint, an amazing BBQ, and a taxi to the Pre party of the night
I would return back here in a heart beat

• Visited May 2013
“The best hostel on Phangan :-)”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place is my favourite place in Thailand :-) Super friendly staff, perfect place to meet people from the whole world, nice and clean rooms and nice beds! :-) the food is good and cheap and you can get thai- and european food, so that's perfect. They make good pre-parties and I had a lot of fun here ;-)

• Visited April 2013
“Nice relaxing place”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Well cooked dishes, really nice music, pretty waitress, all-in-all very nice place. Mango vanilla smoothie is something special to us.

1 Thank Holzweg