“Simply superb, michelin star quality food”

Koh Phangan Santorini Restaurant
Ranked #130 of 412 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is probably the most understated restaurant I've ever visited. Came across it very luckily whilst strolling around Thong Sala. It's run by a very talented chef called God who's worked in 5 star places in both Japan and Dubai. We weren't sure what to expect but it was probably one of the tastiest meals I've ever eaten. The tuna seared tuna was beautifully seasoned and my pasta dish would rival anyones in the world.

Certainly the best place I've eaten in Thailand and would highly recommend anyone to visit. It generally has 3 people working so don't expect quick service but the food is more than worth the wait...should be called "God's Kitchen".

1  Thank PWRogers

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We walked past this restaurant as after travelling for 9 months we tend not to eat western food. We decided to give it a go...and turned back.
The restaurant was empty & gave me lots of opportunity to take a look at the surroundins. Pictures, collectibles...an interesting mix. I liked this place.
We ordered two milk shakes, delicious!!! Definitely the best milkshakes I had on the island! Next up our food...my boyfriend opted for Kobe steak after being recommended this by the chef/owner.
Wow wow wow 100% the most tender steak we had tasted & I opted for salmon steak. Amazing! You will not be disappointed! This man knows how to cook !!! The presentation of the food was just perfection.
If I had more time I would have came back over & over. You will not be disappointed!
Great little restaurant in the cool quirky shops / streets of thong sala.
Thank you & good luck! Your restaurant definitely deserves reconision!
Marie & Lewis.

1  Thank Mimi_Lew
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The food in this restaurant is really excellent, but the services poor. That's why we can give only four points otherwise 5+.

2  Thank Nuntrip
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Outstanding food quality served on your table ! Been there several times and their consistency is always there for you. Spoke to the Chef and found that he's been working in many Five- Star hotels. No wonder his food is always at a Five star quality too !

1  Thank Jakkra
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Myself and 5 friends went to this restaurant yesterday and it was just amazing. The prices are a bit higher than some other places, but if you want a good meal it is definitely worth the few extra baht.
I had the seared tuna pasta, which was delicious (would only recommend if you like black pepper though as the tuna has a crust of it), and 3 of my friends had the kobe beef. They said it was the best steak they have ever had. We wouldn't be able to afford kobe back home, so to find it in Thailand was great. The carbonara and seabass were apparently superb too.
The desserts were again, delicious. The chocolate brownie-just yum.
The only small issue was that service was a bit slow (but very friendly). The restaurant was full and there were only 2 staff so maybe they need to look at hiring an extra person. Not a big deal if you're not too hungry.

2  Thank cvn85