“Memorable!”

and up
Day Pass to The Challenge Phangan in Ko Phangan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Challenge Phangan is a heart-pumping, limit-testing, epic water obstacle course, Located on the tropical paradise island, Koh Phangan, Thailand. Test your skills and see how quickly you can complete the tricky and exhilarating course, or just try for fun! Comprising of rope swing, stepping stones, monkey bars, rolling barrels, climbing mountain, balance beams, swinging shapes and the infamous big red balls, the course has something for every ability. See how high you can fly and get launched off The Blob! Beat the clock and earn yourself a place in The Challenge Phangan leader board wall of fame! After a workout, take a break; fill up in the restaurant, and try out our delicious menu. Cocktail happy hour is everyday between 4pm-6pm. Opening hours are from 10:00am - 6:00pm. Use of the Kayaks is also free to any paying Challenge Phangan customer! Head to our 'Book Now' page to get in on the action! Select the date you wish to visit the park and keep a copy of your checkout receipt for reference when you arrive. CHILDREN'S POLICY: Anybody under the age of 18 MUST wear a life-jacket. Any child under the age of 10 MUST be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times.
San Clemente
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Memorable!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

One of the coolest things ever! We saw this on a YouTube video somewhere before taking our trip and wanted to come here. Thank you Manareet Adventures for including it in your package but this might be the most fun thing we have ever done! The tourists that come here are super cool too and and owners were really nice. Great workout.

Visited March 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Really fun activity.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

A great way to spend a few hours. Once you've paid in you can spend as long as you like here. I didnt try to compete for the time trial board- mainly cause I didn't want to embarrass myself, it's much more difficult than it looks! This didn't take away from the experience though, instead challenged self to complete each obstacle (apart from the famous red balls- only 49 people have apparently completed it, something that I wouldn't be able to do if I tried for 49 years). Get to meet other challengers, and laugh at the many slips. Been fresh water too, you don't end up feeling sick after swallowing pints of sea water (I do not recommend drinking the water, however). One thing, my hands did end up been blistered to frig so maybe could take gloves of some sort?! P.s who takes gloves to Thailand?!

Visited March 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazeballs!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Fantastic day out and I didn't even take part! My son and his cousin saw the venue on the way to our hotel just after we arrived and were desperate to try this out and at 500 baht it was an easy decision to stay yes. We set off early and spent the entire day there. There were 8 of us in total - and the staff were happy for us to stay watching our children and others who came to take part. The food there was lovely and reasonable too. A great day out was had by all!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank JaneH1296
UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“One of the best things I done in koh phangan”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I stayed on koh phangan for 3 weeks during my travels around Thailand and visited the wipeout twice. It's a must if your on the island there's no where else like it and at 500B for the whole day as many times as you like it's great value for money. I did most of the adventures/attractions on the island but this was one of my favourite things I done hence going back for another day of it. Highly recommend it

Visited January 2014
1 Thank AimeeJ89
Birmingham, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“It's also good to relax and enjoy the entertainment”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Bit too old to take part on the course, or just totally unfit. It's a great place to spend the afternoon just having a few drinks and watch people having fun. A real good laugh and with great staff would definitely recommend it.

Visited January 2014