“I fell in love with Italian cuisine”
Review of Tiramisu - CLOSED

Tiramisu
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“I fell in love with Italian cuisine”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

For me it was like visiting Italy without leaving Thailand. Now I can honestly say that Italian cuisine is my favourite one. I recommend this place for evebody who is looking for a place with fresh, homemade and incredebly tasty food!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Natasha O

“Incredible Italian food”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We were looking for a nice italian restaurant in Koh Phangan and were amazed by the food served at Tiramisu. Stella is cooking great italian food, the best I've ever seen (incredible to find it in Thailand!). Mario will welcome you with a wondeful smile, and is homelike. I warmly recomend this place and for sure will go back there next year! Gracie Stella and Mario

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank MayPenRay
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian restaurant”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Came across this small Italian restaurant by chance, but I can honestly say it is the best food I have eaten in Thailand. The food is extremely fresh and is all homemade by the owner and his girlfriend. Would absolutely recommend this place to anybody.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Tom S
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“a piece of liguria”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Small but a nice place at the end of the typical fresh market in Thong Sala.
An Italian couple who offers specialties from Liguria, in particularly different kind of focaccia and cakes, I recommend it for lunch at the end of a fresh market tour.

• Visited June 2012