Buri Rasa Koh Phangan
$63
$52
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
$136
$96
$280
$237
Agoda.com
Sunset Hill Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
$64
$45
Agoda.com
Phangan Bayshore Resort(Ban Hat Rin)(Great Value!)
$97
$58
$84
$71
1,687 results
All reviewspillow menubeach frontkoh phanganthe beach club restaurantfire showa pool view roombeautiful beachcooking classbasssmall villagespeed boat transferfree kayakswonderful hotelspecial thanksevery eveningjip shopsmall pool
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We enjoyed our 14d stay in July/August 14 very very much.
Extremly friendly team, very nice location on the beautiful beach of Thong Nai pan Noi, nice Restaurant on the beach with delicious food (special compliment to Mrs. Patsy).

All in all a from A-Z very well managed hotel with charme, style and friendlyness!
Congrats to the Management by Mr Boonwit Leakdee!

We will come back for sure :-)))

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mac_Pdorf
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Dear Mac_Pdorf

Thank you for your “Perfect Location for Vacation” review. All the team are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Buri Rasa Koh Phangan in the near future. So that we can do are best to give you any exceptional experience and I shall arrange for your reservation and speedboat transfer myself.

E : boonwit@burirasa.com

Reviewed August 8, 2014

This hotel is located in a kind of a village on beautiful beach site with white sand, blue water, great view - all build for very relaxing stay.
Your stay starts with nice welcome of cold towels and drinks, next is the personal attitude of the stuff that have great will to help and assit always.I can mention that my daugther had some problem connecting the free wifi and front desk team called the IT person that worked 1 hour to register her to the hotel IT so she can have free wifi.
Rooms are well equipped and very clean. Breakfast is reach and good.
One tip for the readers: At the ferry pier we had to walk long way till taking a taxi (open car with seats in the back) , we were surprised to be charged 300 bat each for this ride. The hotel indeed is located 40 min from Tong Sala pier but its recommanded to order ahead the hotel van or close ahead with other taxi drivers in the village.
One comment for the hotel: We heard that hotel restaurant is one of the best in the island but were disapointed from some dishes and the variaty and types of the food which is very expensive in relative. There are other options in the village for good dinner.
Bottom line and in general - very recommanded.
Amir Rosenberg July 2014 Israel.

Room Tip: Room with beach / Pool view
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank amirroz
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear amirroz

Warmest greetings from Buri Rasa Koh Phangan!

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff. We're happy that we were able to help your daughter connect to the internet.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

If there is paradise on earth, it probably is at Buri-Rasa, Koh Phangan! We arrived in 19 July from Samui, private van took us to the spacious Lounge of Buri-Rasa, where we sat in comfy chairs and got bottles of cold water and wet frozen towels while waiting for the private speed boat to pick us up at the hotel. During the voyage a nice team again gave us cold water and towels. When we reached the shore, the hotel staff, as well as the chef, were waiting for us on the beach, standing in line, just like in the movies. Raft moved us from the boat to the shore (just about a meter!!! So we won’t get wet…). After a pleasant welcome at the reception, we received a wonderful decorated room, overlooking the pool, spacious, very clean, with a very comfortable bed and comfortable pillows in a variety degrees of hardness! Tropical fruits were brought in the room. The bathroom was luxurious with high-quality scented soaps. Every evening the nice staff came to give us banana or pineapple candy and bless us good night. The beach is wonderful, with white sand, surrounded by beautiful islands, turquoise waters. Also ideal for children, who loved the hotel's kayaks. There is also the possibility of jet skis, diving and snorkeling in the area. There are a variety of restaurants on the beach or near the hotel, but the beach restaurant of Buri-Rasa is the best and cleanest. It also has music concerts every evening, fire shows or Thai dances. In addition there is a bar overlooking the beach with wonderful drinks and smoothies and also a coffee shop of the hotel. The hotel’s spa is excellent, with good gentle therapists. We and our daughters (16, 14) had a wonderful time, and certainly would like to go back to Buri-Rasa again if we return to Phangan in the future (-:.

Room Tip: The best rooms are facing the ocean
Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Idit-Sagiv
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Idit-Sagiv

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a thorough “Ultimate Bliss” review of your recent stay here at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan.

We are very pleased and very proud of our service for your transportation, accommodation, restaurant and other activities that we can deliver to you. Thank you for your nice comments regarding our staff. We hope to welcome you back in the near future. So that we can do are best to give you an exceptional experience, the next time I shall arrange for your reservations and speedboat transfers personally.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Beautiful and very clean rooms and premises. Rooms are a little small for 4 people (travelled wit 2 kids age 5 and 11) but with real beds as the two extra beds. Extremely clean and neat.

Great location on the Beach. The beachfront rooms opens up in the hotels Beach area and have permanently reserved sunbeds on the beach.

The hotel is not to big an does not feel crowded. The pool is a little small, but nice.

Very Friendly and helpfull staff.

The restaurant is on the beach and is as beautiful as the rest of the hotel. Breakfast is ok, not the Best Ive had, but ok. The dinner menu is very varied and quite good, allthough it is a little bit boring and conventional. Several local restaurants within short walking distance.

Prices in the bar and minibar extremely reasonable (allmost matches the local shops).

Would give a 5 but the breakfast and pool area is not as perfect as the rest, so it is a very big 4 in rating.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Lene H

Many thanks for taking the time to write to us your review on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased and very proud of our service for your accommodation, food and other activities that we can deliver to you.
We appreciate your comments and we are continually working on improving ourselves.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future, so that we can do are best to give you an exceptional experience the next time I shall arrange for your reservations and speedboat transfers personally.

E : boonwit@burirasa.com

Reviewed July 27, 2014

They did it again!

I have stayed for the second time recently at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan and they made my holiday another unforgettable one!!

My day started by arriving to the hotel by speed boat right in front of the hotel!
The last time I came in February I used the public ferry from Samui to Thong Sala because of my flight schedule and I could not take the hotel's speed boat but this time I arrived by speed boat and I received a very warm welcome from the hotel staff on the beach. What a nice way to start my holiday!

I noticed the little changes in the hotel and all changes were good, for example the beach parasol is a bigger, and the breakfast buffet was improved with more selections and an easy layout for us to reach the foods. I was quite OK with what they offered before but now they have more variety of food like sushi and some Chinese dim sum and they offer a fresh juice which they didn't have before. For an egg lover like me, they always make a great egg dishes so please try an omelette at the egg station! Talking about the restaurant, now they offer the fire show on Sunday, the Thai dancing on Wednesday and they offer the great BBQ everyday! You cannot get any better BBQ anywhere else for the price, so reasonable and nice quality.
I recommend the red snapper, so tasty!

A tip for the fire show, you should make a dinner reservation early to get a good table to enjoy the show!

What makes this hotel so special and makes the guests want to come back again is the hotel staff who are so welcoming to us and taking care of us for our every need and doing that without any hesitation. They smile and chat with us like friends in the restaurant at the beach, and at the spa. This is the reason for me to keep coming back to this little heaven on this little island. I really stayed in the hotel all the time and spent almost all day on the beach and relaxed my body at the spa every day.
A big thanks to a few staff who made my stay an unforgettable again, Bass and Jo at the beach, Ead at the spa worked on my troubled shoulder! Somni and Win greeted me with smiles every morning in the restaurant. Lastly the staff named Sima at the Pan Cafe, I really enjoyed talking to her, she is so nice and friendly!

I always feel a bit of sadness when I check out the hotel but I also felt contentment at being pampered while I was there! You bet I will return again to my little heaven on the beach when I really need to get away from my work!! This is the best place to make this possible for me!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank BeachloverCC63

Dear BeachloverCC63

Thank you very much for your "Unforgettable Experience" review!

Thank you also for your comments regarding our speedboat arrival experience, breakfast buffet, restaurant and spa. Mostly, thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff. We hope that you will come back to our little island paradise again and again.

The next time that you wish to return, please contact me directly for your room reservations and speedboat transfers.

We hope to see you again soon!