Buri Rasa Koh Phangan
$63
$52
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
$136
$85
$157
$110
Phangan Bayshore Resort(Ban Hat Rin)(Great Value!)
$98
$57
$150
$96
$101
$68
Agoda.com
Sunset Hill Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
$64
$38
$62
$84
$71
$281
$236
1,683 results
All reviewspillow menubeach frontkoh phanganthe beach club restaurantfire showa pool view roombeautiful beachcooking classbasssmall villagespeed boat transferfree kayakswonderful hotelspecial thanksevery eveningjip shopsmall pool
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We just love the postcard scenic view from our room. Great place to relax or do fun stuff.
The hotel provides the most amazing service and very pleased with everything. when we arrived, one of our bag got misplaced and the hotel managed to find it for us. :)

Sad that we are leaving tomorrow.

Definitely a great hotel, will come again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Boonwit, Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Sim207

Greeting from Burirasa Koh Phangan.
Thank you very much for your review. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your room, our service and your holiday with us. We are here to serve you like our family and we would like to give amazing service to you again. We hope to see you with your friend again as we remember helping to follow up with the airline on your bag!

if you would like to come back stay with us again please don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

E : boonwit@burirasa.com

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were in this resort for 8 night. Family and 2 kids.
hospitality was worm and kind. the hotel facilities are very good and clean.
the restaurant and bars of the hotel are very good testy and clean.
the beach is good and the swimming pool is good.
the street next to the hotel is nice with very good restaurants.

we highly recommend bury rasa!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ofer A

Freeting from Burirasa Koh Phangan.

Thank you for your feedback and for spending your holiday with us at Buri Rasa Village Koh Phangan.

I am glad that you found our resort to be good value and the location was great for you.

Should we have the opportunity to welcome you again, it would be my pleasure to handle your booking personally. Please feel free to contact me.

E : boonwit@burirasa.com

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 night, mind you it was between xmas and new year's eve- busiet time of year.
The place is Beautifully designed from top to bottom, the service is excellent and personal from front desk to room cleaners(who did an exquisite job- room was spotless the whole time).
On our first day a bottle of champain was sent to us, complimentry. We didn't know why, then we realised our travel agent specified upon booking that this was our honny moon.
We also used their transfer service to our next hotel in Koh Samui and it was quick and smooth.
In addition to a very good breakfest, queit atmosphere, peacefull surounding village and a very helpfull staff - what more could you ask for?

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Boonwit, Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Dear Thestandarttraveller

Greeting from Burirasa Village Koh Phangan

Thank you very much for your review, I am very please that you come honeymoon and stay with us. about the champagne we can give exceptional service experience to you during stay with us for your honeymoon.(Delightful experience) we are here to serve you. And we hope to provide better service to you again soon, as well as all staff are waiting for your back again.

boonwit@burirasa.com

Reviewed December 30, 2013

we spend 2 days in Buri Rasa for our honey moon vacation on 17th November.It is a very wonderful experience.When we arrived in Ton sala beach,suddenly it rains.A taxi want to take us to Buri rasa but it will spend 2000 baht for us.Then we called Buri RASA,they tell us the price which is reasonable.They come to take us,and take other customers in another places,and they give us discount.we took their X4car back and forth to Ton Nai Pan and Ton sala for many many times,that is a very difficult road for driving,the driver must have excellent driving skills.we lived in a beachside room,that was awesome! it's small but contains everything you need inside.we can easily go to the beach by open the door only.Beacause the difficult road ,we lived in buri rasa just like lived in another world.Our english is very poor,but the desk not.They have a lot of patience to communicate with us. The spa is good.and food is soso. but the water tast salty,maybe beacause they near the sea.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lan1238
Boonwit, Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Lan1238

I'm glad you had a "wonderful experience" with our hotel, our service and other activity.

Please let me know when you will back again!

Warmest Regards,

boonwit@burirasa.com

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

I came here on my own for a few days at the end of a hectic two-month tour of SEA. Perfect for relaxing! I cannot fault the warm and efficient service I received from all the staff and I loved the room decor.

The resort is located on a lovely beach on a quieter part of the island, a good 30-40min taxi journey from Thongsala Pier. There were lots of couples and young families staying at the hotel during my visit.

I ate in the hotel's beachfront restaurant throughout my stay and every meal was great, both in terms of food and service- lovely views too!

Due to me misreading the resort's website I decided to make my own way across to that part of the island from Thongsala Pier to save money and I found this to be a bit of a pain (I had to wait ages as I was on my own, the road to the resort is very much under construction and I ended up paying more than I expected) but I got the shared hotel minibus back to the pier at the end of my stay, which was reasonably-priced and fast. I believe the shared service runs a couple of times a day.

I would recommend looking into hiring your own transport if you're staying for a few days and are interested in getting out and about, to make exploring the island easier. A car might be preferable to a moped depending on your confidence, as the terrain can be very steep and the roads are not great in places.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Boonwit, Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear MillyLand

Warmest greeting from Buri Rasa Koh Phangan

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor, and we welcome your comments. We are very pleased and very proud of our restaurant, service and other activities that we can deliver to you. The next time we have the opportunity to welcome you back, we will arrange special transportation for you.

Yours sincerely