The pro's and con's of this place are:
- Very friendly staff, Tom and Tik, the owners, go out of their way to make you feel at home.
- beautiful view from the bungalows, especially if you are so lucky to get on the front row, with crashing waves on the rocks
- bit away from the crowds, I like that
- good value for money!
- there are yoga lessons, haven't tried them though, but the location is nice
- it a bit longer walk, which I didn't mind, you can rent a bike in Had Rin so you don't have to walk all the time
- Noise: I left earlier then I planned because of the partys all night long on the beach, my earplugs did not help. But if you come for the party, you'll be on the beach till dawn anyhow... :-)