“Great food, loses one star because didn't take cards”
Review of Peppercorn

Peppercorn
Ranked #66 of 399 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great food, loses one star because didn't take cards”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I had a magical experience on the island of Koh Phangan in March 2014, and took all the new friends I'd made out to dinner at the Peppercorn restaurant on my penultimate night, being that it was literally down the road from the villa we were staying in.

The food was lovely, the service was great and the ambience was wonderful.

Alas at the end of the night, it was somewhat marred by having no means to take payment other than cash. Being that it was by FAR the most expensive restaurant I'd been to on the island and I looked on the website for anything like this and it wasn't mentioned I ended up having to ask my friends for cash to cover the deficit. Charging European prices in Koh Phangan and not having basic card services is a rather poor oversight in my opinion. My suggestion, clearly put this on your website!!

Visited March 2014

• Hebrew first
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“Beautiful steak!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I went to Peppercorn for my birthday and it was a wonderful meal! The steak was amazing! The staff brought me chocolate cake for dessert! And a beautiful spot! Lovely!

Visited February 2014
Rome, Italy
“Great steaks, pity about the service”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We were recommended this restaurant by an ex-pat local. Overall impression was of great food and wine when it arrived, but very dizzy uncoordinated & unattentive service. If you don't mind long delays and enjoy great food, I would recommend this place, otherwise you might leave with soured experience which is a pity as the steaks were amazing.

Shenzhen, China
“Amazing Steak! And all the other food was great too”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This was probably the best Steak I've ever had! And all the other food that others in my group ordered was also very good. Its a nice place to sit outside and see down to the ocean from the mountain. Also good to get a change from all the other places with the same food on the island, this is definitely something different.

The only "bad" part was the price, as its much more expensive here per person then most other places, the steak I had was over 1000 for the meal plus more for a few drinks. But you do get what you pay for I guess so it was well worth it.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Great European Food in Koh Phangan”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I just went there few days ago as dying for good European food in Koh Phangan. My goals were the duck breast d'orange and lamb steak. Both dishes were beautiful and I loved all those side dishes; potato gratin, spinach & broccoli cheese. My boyfriend ordered T-bone steak with mushroom sauce and he really enjoyed it. It was far from where we stayed (all the way from Haad Rin) but it was worth it. Although, the service was kind of slow as we were waiting for our food for a little bit over an hour but it was dinner time with 3 other tables so understandable. Plus, it was quite pricey for Koh Phangan but I will return for sure.