“Awesome Western Cuisine!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Excellent service, very friendly and delicious food! This restaurant is in my top ten for the island if you are looking for western style cuisine.

Friddi, Inhaber at Peppercorn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thanks a lot for the nice rating to Samui

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The Peppercorn Moved Location at The End of 2012,
From Srithanu, To Haad Salad.
A Fantastic Decision, as Not Only Have You Got Great Food, But Also in A Much Nicer Location. Everything My Wife and I Have Eaten, I Would Recommend, I Cannot Fault Friddi and His Team. The Food is Freshly Cooked To Order. Great Choice and Reasonable Prices. I Would Recommend Their Argentina Black Angus, Fillet Steak, My Personal Favourite, But Various Cuts of Beef are Available, as well as Pork and Lamb. So If Your A Carnivore, This Is The Place To Go. !!
Check The Menu On line.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I read the review here and was sketical about the quality of the beef in Thailand. Ordered stroganoff and I was blown away by the dish! Better than anything I tried before with great beef and heap of red wine that really up the ante. My wife ordered the pork sirloin and it was a bet undercooked (me wife is 5 m preg) so we sent it back to the kitchen and it came out perfect! Never had a better pork steak. If you came for German Infruences European food this is the place:)

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Ive been to Peppercorn many times, living on Koh Phangan on and off.

Ive introduced friends and family to Peppercorn.

All have the same feedback - this is better than at home in Europe.

Even in Germany I never got a Schnitzel as good as Peppercorns.

The food is obviously prepared with dedication, pride for what is cooked and with a high quality level.

Im so glad I found this little place as a little escape now and then back to my "home food" :-)
I can not recommend it high enough.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Its clean, in good setting and very friendly staff. If you need a break from Thai every evening then I can recommend this.