All reviews full moon party haad rin watch the sunset would definitely stay here again great pool nice hotel swimming pool noise sea balcony pier
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Great location for the full moon party , it’s less than a 5 minute walk. Stunning pool with great views of the sea and nice restaurant ran by lovely staff. Pool doesn’t compare to the rooms which are probably below average , I didn’t have ac in my room and the sink and floor were crawling with ants. However , it’s perfect for the full moon and its right beside the pier.

Room tip: Get a single room with air conditioning !!!!!
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Because we stayed during the full moon party, this was a nice hotel.
- AC, okay bed, shower, and space for our stuff.

If it wasn't because of the full moon party, I would have given the hotel 1 or maybe 2 stars, because the hotel in itself wasn't really great.

The pool had an INCREDIBLE view, but the pool itself was hot, and a bit dirty.

The hotel was very big, but spread out as if they had just bought a lot of nearby buildings, and placing people here and there.
- there wasn't room cleaning, which is okay, but staying there 5 nights, you would like some new towels and bed sheet.

THE WIFI WAS TERRIBLE - once again I do not understand how hotels and resort say that they have wifi, when in fact they have not!
And we stayed just on top of the reception, where you would think it would be a tiny bit better - nope.

Okay hotel, but I wouldn't stay here for a "vacation", or relaxing time.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Booked this hotel as we wanted a private room and a swimming pool. The room was nice and big and had a sofa, TV and balcony with two chairs and a table. The interior decor of the room was quite outdated and old fashioned however the room itself was very clean and a bargain for the price. The bed was extremely comfortable and we slept really well. There was some loud drilling noise at about 9.30/10am which was frustrating but I think it was coming from the street rather than the hotel.

The pool area is small but it’s very tranquil and has beautiful views over the ocean. One of the days we spent by the pool we were the only people there! It has about 14 sunbeds along with a restaurant where you can buy food and drinks. We didn’t have any food there but a local beer was about 60 baht and a soft drink was 20. The pool area is especially nice to sit and watch the sunset due to the amazing views. The pool area is about a 5 minute walk away from the main hotel and is slightly awkward to get to if you had a buggy or heavy bags but it’s worth it as it’s lovely!!

The ladies at reception were really friendly and kind, they did laundry for us at 50baht per kilo and there was lockers for us to lock away valuables such as passports etc at reception. I would definitely stay here again as the price was just so good!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sunshineswift13
Reviewed March 8, 2019

Probably the low point of the stay was finding mouse droppings in our room. They did however move us to a nicer, cleaner room. There were no safes in the room so we locked our valuables in lockers provided in reception. Nauively we thought we would have access to our possessions 24 hours a day. Thinking we were smart we also left our room key in the locker, as to not lose it going to the full moon party. Unfortunately when we returned the reception was locked & we had to sleep on the step outside until it reopened.
Nice pool.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay at suncliff! The staff were so so sweet ( upgraded my room free of charge. And drove me personally to my next destination) such kind people. 5 minute walk to Haadrin beach but ticked enough away it is quiet. Has a great pool with a gorgeous view. The rooms are nothing fancy but I wasn’t spending much time in my room so it didn’t bother me at all. Would stay again!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Suncliffresort, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Suncliff Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

We love to hear that, thank you very much and i hope to see you here again soon as possible.

Best Regards,