“Lake Hut”

Ranked #274 of 355 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, International, Asian, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Lake Hut, Restaurant, Bar and Water Activities is located on the beautiful Laem Son Lake, in Sri Thanu on Koh Phangan’s west coast. They serve a wide range of Thai and Western dishes to suit everyone’s tastes. Lake Hut also has a free rope swing, as well as other water activities for hire, such as kayaks, aqua-skippers, rubber rings and WaterZorbs. There’s enough entertainment here to keep you occupied all day long.
Argeles
“Lake Hut”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Went to the Lake Hut several times with my husband. Food is fantastic with both English and Thai cuisine. Service was fast and waitresses really friendly. Very vibey atmosphere with everyone on Rope swing and Wipe Out. I can highly recommend to anyone visiting Koh Phangan - in fact it is a must.

• Visited January 2012

Bangkok, Thailand
“Great Day”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Had a great Day at Lake Hut, heard about it before got to the island and had to check it out, when I got there it didn't disappoint. The water park activity was great fun, had to keep having another go to try and better my time. After the workout on water, was going to go into the town for food, but had a look at the menu and I wanted to order atleast half the dishes, had the lasagna in the end, it was really good then after a few more drinks attempted the water course again and improved my time and got into top 5 on the leader board. Needed to relax after that so got a nice comfy seat ordered a pizza and watched all the others enjoying them selves on the water course or throwing themselves into the lake from the rope swing.
All in a really good day out at Lake Hut, much better than the usual days at the beach or by the hotel pool.
I'd Recommend Lake Hut to anyone, single, couples, family's or groups they seem to have something for everyone.
Thanks Lake Hut

• Visited June 2012
england
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

My friends and i had such a wonderful experience here!! We found it in the Phangan info guide, which we got outside a 7/11, we thought we would give it ago, and i have to say we are gutted we didn't find it sooner!
All week i had been craving lasagne, and i was driving my friends nuts!! So i was very excited when i saw it on the menu at Lake Hut, and i have to say it was lake being at home again with my grandma's cooking! It was delicious!
The water activities were a fantastic cure for a hangover and my friends and i had fun egging each other to do the rope swing! which was the most nerve racking thing and best thing i have ever done!
The staff were also very friendly and funny!
I can not wait to come back next year with my boyfriend and see if he is man enough to do the rope swing!!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank bella r
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place to do fun water activities, eat yummy food & chill out in a beautiful location”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

A great place to chill out, eat yummy food, and do fun water activities in a beautiful location. My partner & I spent a great day here, we spent the morning having lots of fun on the rope swing, then had a really tasty lunch. It topped off a great stay on the island.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Ann S
London, United Kingdom
“Best place on Koh Phangan, it's a must go”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

We visited the Lake Hut at the end of our stay on Koh Phangan and absolutely loved it and wished we had discovered it sooner as we would have loved to have spent longer chilling out there! The food was delicious, the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpfull and the water activities were so much fun. Really loved this place and highly recommend it. We can't wait to go back.

• Visited December 2011