“Amaizing !”
Review of Lotus Diving

Lotus Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Located in the fisherman village of Chaloklum on the island named Koh Phangan, Lotus Diving offers PADI courses and day trips to some of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. The dive centre is equipped with a private pool, a spacious boat, air conditioned classrooms and all the required equipment to easily learn scuba diving.
Reviewed May 24, 2014

First time diving and i passed the open water course. Couldn't dream better.

Not much student, even better for me.
Thank you Yann (l'instructeur quebecois) for your patience.
He was great, passionate & friendly.

I felt secure and everything was well organize, especially for the last day when i had to take the ferry.
After that experience, i really want to dive more & more.

Thanks all for your kindness

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Hi,
I did my advanced diver qualification with Lotus and found them very professional and the kit and boat were in excellent condition. I will dive with them again on my next visit to Thailand.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was lucky enough in recent days to go diving at Sails Rock Thailand and was pretty nervous as it was my first dive in 10 years. Was doing a quick refresher course and the 2 dives. Fortunately I got a great instructor Yann from Canada just the type of person you need getting you back into the groove. He was diligent in his explanations and once in the water had plenty of patients as I got back into it. Yann and Lotus thank you for a memorable occasion - will recommend you guys to everyone in future

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Lotus diving school was absolutely brilliant.
Me and my boyfriend had never dived before and couldn't afford to do the full course as we were leaving to go home soon, so we decided to opt for the fun dives. Includes two 1 hour dives! dinner. Breakfast drinks etc. definitely worth every penny!!

Our instructor was called 'oo', her English was brilliant. We did a pool dive first where she taught us how to use all the equipment, hand signs etc. and she was so lovely and a really good teacher.

The actual dive was amazing, saw so many fish and corals and sea life. We had another instructor come with us who took lots of photos and videos that came out amazing!

We've been travelling for a while now through Asia, and this was definitely our favourite thing we've done! We just want to do it again and agin! 5*!

Lotus D, Guest Relations Manager at Lotus Diving, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Our Valued Customer,

Thank you very much for your lovely review.
It's very nice to know that we've made a nice experience to you guys. What you have done is called Discovery Scuba Dive course, as you said it allows you to dive at 12 meters without doing a full course. The course allow you to dive with our experience PADI Staff who give you fully attention while diving or doing the skills.

However, this review is like the reward for our staff and I'm going to let her know about it.

Regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The people working at Lotus are extremely friendly and helpful to fulfil your diving desires.
They have a nice boat, quality equipment and professional instructors/dive masters.

We went fundiving at "sail rock", one of the best diving spots in the golf of Thailand! And although the visibility was not great (5m), my dive master Mark (cool Belgian guy) turned it into two wonderful dives.

Had a great time and can strongly recommend Lotus diving!

The Belgian/Chilean guy