“Perfect”
Review of Lotus Diving

Lotus Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Located in the fisherman village of Chaloklum on the island named Koh Phangan, Lotus Diving offers PADI courses and day trips to some of the best dive sites in the Gulf of Thailand. The dive centre is equipped with a private pool, a spacious boat, air conditioned classrooms and all the required equipment to easily learn scuba diving.
Reviewed June 3, 2012

First diving and I felt safety. Good experience. Good teacher. Just fun.

Lotus D, Guest Relations Manager at Lotus Diving, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear lyalyalya our valued customer,

Great that you had experience with us!
Looking forward to seeing you again in the future

Lots Diving Team

There are newer reviews for Lotus Diving

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We had a great day diving with Lotus Diving School. We are 2 brits in Koh Phangan looking for a place to dive. I had a fun dive and my friend had never been diving before. She felt so comfortable with the instructor Ken as he was proffesional and spoke native english. The dive sites are cool with lots to see, the boat is new and spacious. there was food in the morning, between dives, and on the way back with fruit. the kit is in very good condition, and all the instructors are experienced and professional. I would 100% recommend this dive School. the price for 2 dives was 1800 baht pretty cheap!!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I booked because they were the cheapest on the island for fun diving (2 dives sail rock 1880 Bhat) service included hotel pick up, breakfast, lunch, bottled water, boat transfer, gear and guide. Great boat and staff were fantastic, instructors were very professional and friendly, spoke different languages and had great dive site and safety knowledge made it fun for all on board. A very good dive center would definitely recommend and would dive with these guys again myself even to the same dive site!! Best value for money on koh Phangan. Janette (experienced diver)

1  Thank 999Jan
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Travelling; new to a place; want to dive and no idea where to start. We were introduced to Lotus by a local who recommended them. After they came out to our resort to take about what we could do, they picked us up the following morning ready to go diving ..... that is, they picked up my wife, myself and the three kids. They were more than happy for us to bring the kids along which is normally a big issue when we want to go diving.

We actually arrived at a dive centre rather than a shack with a PADI logo on - they are actually well organised too! Today we were diving at Sail Rock - one of the best places around. Everything from getting picked up, kitted up, getting to the dive site, breakfast, lunch, and even getting the kids in for snorkelling was well prepared which let us relax.

The actual diving was good but could have been better - but that's down to the weather and the sea kicking up stuff!! We weren't lucky in seeing a whale shark today but we will be back in the next few days with Lotus Diving again. The storm has gone so the vis should be good and maybe ..... we'll get to see our whale shark.

Overall, I would find it hard to fault them. Everything went smoothly; staff were great; our Dive Master Kla was very experienced and patient with everyone; food was good; boat and transport was good, so overall I would recommend these guys to anyone. Have fun diving.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

We went diving with the Lotus Diving school. My girlfriend was afraid of water, she doesn't swim. No problem for the patient instructors of Lotus Diving. She had a great dive at Koh Tao. myself i went for the open water. We went diving at the Island itself ( Koh Ma beach ) and ofcourse at Sail Rock. This was the greatest time of my life. Once you've been in the Chimney you are a diver.
Chaloklum is a very nice authentic little Thai village< ideal for people who don't want to go to the busy beaches> Life goes slow here, and the atmospehre is cool and relaxed< It's a little piece of paradise.