“Bad Service”

Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Ko Pha Ngan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I ordered breakfast, I asked for bacon and got a bagel. No problem, I understand that there is a language and accent barrier. It was the fact that when I politely asked the server for bacon she actually argued with me, rolled her eyes and grabbed the bagel and huffed off.
Food was ok, husband enjoyed his breakfast.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I've been living in Koh Phangan for 2 months and all the times I needed a taste of western food, or a tasty breakfast or brunch I ended up at Nira's. Quality food, nice service, free wifi, and a place you can stay for a while with your computer enjoying some nice brownies, sandwiches and the very very good Ice cold Ginger Tea with Honey! They even have 2 free internet PCs you can use for free! You can stay here while waiting for your ferry, as the 2 Thong Sala piers are both walking distance. Just remember that the place is closed the 20th of every month!! As per their only off day. So take this into account to avoid being disappointed.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Ordered a pastrami sandwich which took 3 staff to write out bill. I don't think the "One Slice, not kidding" of meat could be more thinly sliced. Poor value for 170 bat. Was the most expensive & worst meal we have eaten on the island. Trendy look to the place too many staff falling over themselves but oddly enough, very poor service. I ate my sandwich (should have sent it back), then we waited for about 5 min for the garlic bread we ordered to arrive, it never came so paid for what we got & left.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Had the English Breakfast 3 days in a row. It comes with coffee and orange juice or fresh fruits. I recommend upgrading to an ice coffee for just 15bhat. It's served in a large glass and was definitely NOT Nescafé like most places here. Seems that they supply bread and pastries to a lot of the local cafes and hotels so I wasn't surprised when I tried their homemade strawberry jam. It's really near to the jetty and can get busy before and after the boats come in.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I found this bakery just across from the Boat Pier.
The entrees were delicious and the selection great! The coffee was fresh and delicious.
The staff is friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable about Koh Phangan.
I highly recommend it.