Blue Marine Resort
$63
$52
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
$137
$91
$40
$39
  • Breakfast included
$78
$63
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
$78
$104
$100
$68
Agoda.com
Phangan Bayshore Resort(Ban Hat Rin)(Great Value!)
$98
$57
$596
$238
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 19, 2014

THE BEST place at sunset beach, haad rin! Highly recommended!
Very nice owners. reasonably priced, good value for money. the rooms are no luxury, but Very clean, big enough and very pleasant to stay in. just what you want when you travel in thailand.
it has a "private" beach, which is very nice, and the view at the sunset time is absolutely beautiful. each room has a hammock, so you can lay in them, read a book and watch the sunset. perfect for relaxation and to sleep well at night, but just 2 min walk to the main road, and 5 min walk to the sunrise beach and the cactus etc.
the owner also suggest laundry service, motorbike renting and ferry boat ticket at good price.
will definitely recommend all my friends to stay only there when they visit koh phangan.

Room Tip: we stayed at room 301, which was the best!! the first bungalow, right on the beach. has a big private balcony with 2 big beach beds and a hammock. it has very big windows, and the view is priceless.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shaniky
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with a friend during full moon party. We got a room up on the hill. Nice clean room with a balcony and great view over the sea. They have a small private beach down by the reception but the water there wasn't that nice so we didn't stay there long. It took maybe 7-8 minutes to walk to Haad Rin Nok, the beach where the full moon party is. There is a lot of bars, shops and restaurants to look at on the way to the beach, to the other side, so you don't really think about the distance. Even if we had some very drunk neighbors stumbling in early in the morning screaming and making noise I was glad we stayed on this side. In just a couple of minutes you are away from the crazy party people and will have a good nights sleep still with the full moon party so close.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We took a bungalow next to the main building with a garden/sea view.
1600 baht per day.
Very clean, friendly service, safe, TV and mini fridge in the room. Simple and satisfying. Nice little porch with a hammock, very sweet and friendly dogs and cats dropping by for an occasional petting - what else does a person need?
We will definitely come back!

Room Tip: All rooms looked fine to us.. It is the quiet part of Haad Rin.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I visited Haad Rin in early September 2013. It was low season, and NOT during the time of the famous full moon party that the area is so famous for. I did not have prior reservations, and when I walked in the manager offered me two options: bungalow for 1,000 baht or a room for 800 baht. It was low season, so I was easily able to get the bungalow for the lower price.
The bungalow was located right on the shoreline, and I found this to be a major plus. However, keep in mind the resort is on the sunset side of Haad Rin, and the beach is not as nice as the sunrise side. However, access to the sunrise side of the city is via a very pleasant 10 minute walk through the city...
The bedroom in the bungalow was basic and included refrigerator, a/c, tv, and safe deposit box. The bathroom was also basic, but had everything I needed.
There was wifi in the lobby, but I was able to access it in the bungalow as well...
the manager was friendly and helpful. My friend and I rented motorbikes from him for 150 baht per day. Due to a mishap we returned one of the motorbikes with 3 scratches on three separate parts of one of the bikes. We were quite scared because we heard horror stories of how Thai bike owners really overcharge for such minor damage. In the end we did have to pay damages, but we felt he was reasonable.

Room Tip: Ask for a bungalow right along the shoreline!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed in this resort for 5 nights during the full moon period. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean. We attended the full moon party on the opposite beach which was a safe 10min walk away. It allowed us to get some sleep while still enjoying the madness. We paid a bit extra for a beachfront and it was worth it. We were positioned right onto what felt like a private beach. The owners were friendly and accommodating. also had the option to get your room cleaned everyday. I would recommend this resort to family and friends

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends