“mindblowing!”
Review of Reefers Diving

Reefers Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to our Padi 5 Star Dive Resort located on Haad Yao beach Koh Phangan. Our center has everything you need to ensure a memorable diving experience. We offer all Padi courses, snorkel and dive trips to the best sites in The Gulf and we offer great deals on accommodation with dive packages! Recommended by Lonely Planet as world class diving! Not only will you have an amazing experience with our highly skilled staff, but you will also leave as a friend for life. Our reviews speak for themselves!! :)
Reviewed May 9, 2014

That was the best diving I have ever done! Pure nature, perfect weather, awesome crew and unforgettable adventure! You will love it! Vic is the best dive guide ever!,

There are newer reviews for Reefers Diving

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I did my advanced course in this excellent center. The team is very professionnal and fun. As a solo traveller, i felt immediately part the family and spent the rest of my holidays hanging out with these guys. Sail rock is just amazing, felt like swimming in a giant aquarium. probably the most amazing dive i ve ever done, and doing it with these guys was an incredible moment of pleasure and happiness. Thanks to vic and co for welcoming me in the family, will be back for sure.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Just spent a couple of days diving with Reefers - great crew, excellent shop and a beautiful boat! We got chatting with very friendly Dani on the beach and he pointed us towards the their shop where we met Mitch; an all round excellent man - diver, instructor, all sorts of animals lover with a great sense of adventure and a brilliant raconteur on top. On day one he took us to Sail Rock: clear waters, excellent visibility, brimming with life. We swam up and down the chimney, through the canyon and amazing coral gardens..it was unforgettable. Day two we went to the Ang Thong Marine Park on the lovely Reefers boat with a great group of people, crew and customers alike. It is a full day trip with absolutely beautiful diving - relatively shallow depths (16m or so) allowed us more than two hours underwater in two dives and once again led by indomitable Mitch we swam through spectacular underwater world - I apologise for gushing but it was that good!
Reefers are well organised, professional and very experienced led by very cool Vic and they attract a great crowd both as crew and customers - we left (after many hours chatting to everyone at the shop) with lovely memories and several new friends!
Thank you very much Reefers and Mitch especially for an excellent experience.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

If you are on Koh Phangan and have never been diving, here is your chance to give it a go. Go with Reefers and you will have a blast for sure. The team is very friendly and professional. You will be taken care of every step of the way and get an amazing underwater experience. And you will meet great people as I do every time I go on the love boat :)

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I just recently did my discover scuba dive with Reefers as I was short on time with my stay and also was a bit intimidated and scared of the entire diving thing. As a single traveler, doing something of this sort one tends to focus more on their nerves (if any) rather than the full on excitement, Vic and the rest of the staff totally flipped those tables. To say I had heaps of fun would be a understatement , the staff all have a great sense of humor, are totally chilled yet extremely professional. I stayed in Thailand for almost a year and my day of diving was definitely one of the best and this goes without say that it was thanks to Reefers! Besides the incredible memories of the perfect day I walked out with my discover scuba certificate which I definitely plan on using towards an open water course, a new passion and amazing new friends that I met onboard. Thank you Reefers for the professionalism, the good prices (cheapest amongst several other schools on the island), new friends, good convo's, laughs and extended invitation on dinner and drinks thereafter. What more can a solo traveler ask for? You guys were the cherry on top to the end of my Thailand year adventure. Thank you so much!!!!