“deep blue”
Review of Reefers Diving

Reefers Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to our Padi 5 Star Dive Resort located on Haad Yao beach Koh Phangan. Our center has everything you need to ensure a memorable diving experience. We offer all Padi courses, snorkel and dive trips to the best sites in The Gulf and we offer great deals on accommodation with dive packages! Recommended by Lonely Planet as world class diving! Not only will you have an amazing experience with our highly skilled staff, but you will also leave as a friend for life. Our reviews speak for themselves!! :)
Kiryat Tivon, Israel
“deep blue”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

the diving was very beautiful, great diving site,
the craw was excellent
exotic fishes in different sizes
great experience

Visited December 2013
Reefers_Diving, Owner at Reefers Diving, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Cheers Zohar for the great review!!! We are so glad you enjoyed diving here with us and most of all enjoyed our beautiful dive site!!
Go easy mate and see you again some time!

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Open water”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Realy good diving school. I was so scared at first, but my instructor Sonia was realy patient. I learned all skils and realy enjoyed 3. and 4. dive.
Recomend to all: go there, learn how to dive and have fun with Reefers

Hi Mirela thanks for your lovely review!!! It was great to see you again and to teach you Open Water!!
Hope you are well and we look forward to seeing you again in the summer!!

Take care

Cannes, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Go there!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

It was my first experience with diving and i got to admit that everything went perfectly fine; good team, warm welcome, always secure, that was perfect! Plus, they bring you to one of the most beautiful diving site called sail rock! Dont hesitate a minute !

Reefers_Diving, Owner at Reefers Diving, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Hi there thanks a lot for the great review!! We are really glad you enjoyed your first diving experience with us!
It was our pleasure and we hope to dive with you again some day!!

Cheers

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent tuition, fun and safe”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We just completed our advanced open water course with reefers, Vic was our instructor and was great. We were fortunate to have a 2-1ratio so we were well looked after, all our questions answered, had great fun, and amazing dives!

We were picked up and dropped off, had good pre-dive discussions / planning, and went through all the knowledge reviews; a great course, well delivered. Equipment was good and Vic carried spares, and put my fears to rest about going deep, great instructor, made me feel happy and confident on every dive. He had great dive site knowledge so every dive was brilliant, with fish galore!

Visited November 2013
Reefers_Diving, Owner at Reefers Diving, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thanks Rachael for the fantastic review!!
It was my pleasure to teach such enthusiastic and keen divers like yourselves!
Thanks for keeping me on my toes and good luck with your diving careers!!

Cheers

Gold Coast, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best Diving Divemasters”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I'm not the most experienced diver so when I came to dive Sail Rock with Reefers I couldn't have asked for a better Divemaster to show me around. Ingrid was my Divemaster, and during our dives at sail rock she made an effort to always check upon me and make sure I was feeling comfortable during my dive. She didn't have to do that but I really appreciate that kind of effort. I would definitely dive with Reefers again, all their staff were amazing and really helpful - I wish all dive shops were like this!

Visited November 2013
Reefers_Diving, Dive Master at Reefers Diving, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Hey Anna,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Had a really great day diving with you.

Hope to see you back on the island in the near future.

Take care