“Best diving club in haad salad. Best prices and excellent service.”
Review of Pirate Divers

Pirate Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Pirate Divers is located in Haad Salad, mentioned in the lonely planet as one of the most beautiful beaches in island. We offer a wide range of Padi Courses, including Bubble Makers for children for children. Our Aim... Here at Pirate Divers our Padi Pros always strive to give there best in customer service and attention to detail. With guaranteed small groups you are sure to walk away with an unforgettable experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tel Aviv, Israel
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Best diving club in haad salad. Best prices and excellent service.”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I found pirate divers by chance while walking onthe beach on haad salad.
Turns out they have the cheapest prices. I paid 2150 bhat for 2 dives in sailrock while other places wanted 2500 or even 3000.
The gear I got was in good condition and the diving guide was great.

They also post pictures fron the dive on their Facebook page so you can dl it for free!

I highly recommended going diving wirh them!

Also, check out the centre bar that advertise them on the beach. Best thai food I had!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
bayern
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“brave pirates!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

nice team, experienced professionals, good material, pick-up-service - what do you need more??

sail rock ***** 5 star location, sometimes ang thong marine park or koh tao possible

competend service at reasonable prices - owner nick finds the balance between other dumping-price-low-service divers and old settled and more expensive island bases, so join this dynamic team!!

came two years in line and will be back in the future!!

Visited August 2012
Daejeon, South Korea
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ok school”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Look, you cannot argue with how amazing Sail Rock is. Go go go to Sail Rock.

Pirate Divers is ok. Maybe it was because I had just come off of an AMAZING open water course elsewhere that I judge Pirate Divers a bit too harshly. For a fun dive, they are good enough (we stumbled upon Pirate Divers where we were staying, and were convinced to dive at Sail Rock... SO GLAD we did! Definitely the best dive site in the region.). But I would NOT recommend doing any course with them. The staff were certainly professional and enjoyable, but I found the equipment a bit old and tricky (my BCD inflator and deflator were sticky, and my regulator purged oxygen at will). Our dive master took us to 22m, when we were only certified to 18m. (We saw a bull shark there, so I can't complain too much, but technically it is not allowed.)

Like I said, go to Sail Rock, but make sure you do your research and choose Pirate Divers, if they indeed are your choice.

Visited August 2012
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Super dive team”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I dived at Sail Rock on 17 July and had an amazing time. Tom my instructor was excellent - loads of knowledge and experience he really put me at ease. He even went to the trouble of taking me for my skills part of the dive on the beach the day before. I was so impressed that I went on to take my PADI Open Water with Tom. Thumbs up all round.

Visited July 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“beautiful waters - good experience”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

it was my first diving trip and tom was the dive master for me and my buddy who were doing the discover scuba diving course. tom was really professional and helped me out a lot. wish i had more flair for diving though, because the waters at Sail Rock was absolutely beautiful. i sat out of the 2nd dive so my mate could enjoy the waters better and when he came back from his dive grinning from ear to ear!

Visited July 2012