“The best place ...”

Kite Boarding Asia - Koh Phangan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Kiteboardingasia is Koh Phangan's only kite school with international certified instructor, insurance and IKO/KSA international certification.We can teach in English, German, Spanish, French and Thai! Follow us on Facebook!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Tel Aviv, Israel
“The best place ...”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

It's was very nice found your place , we didn't imagine that u have such a nice spot , and we we're surprise and happy, when we meet mica ,which he is very nice man , very kind, and he treat us like an old friends , the spot is really beautiful , we love 2 come back Mica ;-)

Visited September 2013

• Thai first
Mandrem, India
“Nice spot, motivated people...”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

relaxing in Koh Phangan for 2 month , being there out of wind-season (October/November) after having spend 4 month in Sharm el Sheikh.
Could kite only 2, 3 times, but had plenty of time to meat Mica and his team.

How I said, nice spot, nice, motivated, helpful people

Visited October 2013
Wroclaw, Poland
“KBA”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We had our first kiting experience in Mika's kiteboarding school in Koh Phangan and we could recommend this place to everyone! Instructors there are very proffessional, friendly and energetic which helps in learning the basics of this exciting sport. The spot itself is very nice - shallow and not too crowded.
Hugs for the KBA crew - thanks for everything and see you next time.

Emilia and Pawel

Visited March 2014
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fairest kiterental in Asia.”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The kitespot is excellent for learning, because it is not crowded - max 6-10 kites on the big spot. I went to the shop to rent out some equipment to spend the day on the water and the owner of the shop Mica was very friendly and the rent is possible. I took a half day rental, but on the day I took the kite - the wind was "so so", so I managed to kite only 2 hours. The owner let me use the time left on some other day without any extra charge, which I did. The school has excellent condition kites and boards. My wife took a begginer course in kitesurfing and managed to control it after half a day.

I reccomend to always wear neoprene shoes in the water, since I did not on the first day and got stung by some water creature in the finger, my foot got twice as big as normal in just 10 minutes.

Visited March 2014
Moscow, Russia
“Just try it!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We were lucky to try kiteboarding on Koh Phangan: it's not so famous as a kite spot and that's why there are not so many people there so you can feel free and that is really important on your first lessons! The wind was pretty powerful though so thanks to our great instructors Alain and Tale we were able to try and experience the power of the wind on ourselves. The school is the only one with an IKO license on the island so don't hesitate, you won't regret if you just try!

Visited January 2014