“It was absolutely amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kite Boarding Asia - Koh Phangan

Kite Boarding Asia - Koh Phangan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Kiteboardingasia is Koh Phangan's only kite school with international certified instructor, insurance and IKO/KSA international certification.
Southern Finland, Finland
“It was absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

When I went to the first KiteBoarding course I wonder what this will be, but it was not as difficult as I thought at first. Finally, I was just mesmerized by how cool and exciting it was. I enjoyed hundred percent, i promise that you don't want to miss the experience that you get from KiteBoarding. And I prefer KiteBoarding very much. Hopefully I'll be back soon! :)

• Thai first
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“I wish I could go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

The owner Mica was very informative with the sport and very helpful when it came to setting me up. I was limited for time so they had me complete the three day course in two days.

I had Adam as an instructor and although he's younger (20 y/o) he was very adamant in teaching safety, he had an extensive knowledge base and taught me as quickly as possible in a private lesson.

I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Visited December 2013
Paris, France
“kitesurfing koh phangan really test ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

a great team, very good teacher, a great atmosphere, nothing to say superb memories in a beautiful setting ... a big thank you to this very professional team and the sport really test on koh phangan ... I highly recommend !!! excellent ..;

Visited January 2013
Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“The only place to go in Koh Phangan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I went this summer for the full moon party and took advance of the lessons of Mika. Simple a great professional, certified IKO (always a must choosing someone with international certificate when learning) and also a good mentor. He really was not pushing me to take lessons but to enjoy the sport. This is the real soul of someone loving kitesurfing. Furthermore he can sell you kites at very competitive prices. Dont think twice, he is a serious and trustable professional!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank drumazza
“Awesome - its my New Hobby”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

One of my reasons to come to Koh Phangan was to learn Kitesurfing.
I took the 3 day course and it was awesome... It was the best decision Ever...
My instructor Philip showed me everything excellent i have to get to know for kitesurfing.
The result was that i bought my First kitesurfing Equipment here - i am sure i will kitesurf from now on very often.

Thanks a lot guys - you are the best !!!