“Best equipped dive boat on Phangan.”
Review of Haad Yao Divers

Haad Yao Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Haad Yao Divers is the premier PADI 5 Star IDC Resort on Koh Phangan Island. Their friendly team is teaching all dive courses in English, German, French and Spanish since 14 years. Dive and snorkel trips to Angthong Marine Park, Sail Rock, Koh Tao and Koh Phangan's west coast are conducted with the own very comfortable boat. All PADI Diving courses are available from beginner to Instructor.
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Excellent PADI course. Our instructor Richard was amazing and very patient with our total lack of experience, he taught me and my 24yr old son everything from scratch. We couldn't be happier.
Great price, very safety conscious, all staff are very professional and friendly. Boat crew are great and captain's wife makes a very nice curry for lunch.
Picked up/dropped off each day from hotel. Breakfast/lunch on boat trips. Wonderful dives at Sail Rock.
Use this company you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Louise B

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I had never went diving before going with Haad Yaao divers. Lots of snorkeling, never had dove. I signed up last minute for their 4 day open-water beginner course. My experience was wonderful. My instructor, Luca, was professional and thorough. He liked to have fun but knew when we needed to be taking our new information seriously (which was a lot of the time). We spent 2 days in the pool, 2 days in the ocean diving at Sail Rock in between Koh Tao and Koh Phangan. With a bunch of knowledge review in between. Going out on the boat was great. Breakfast and lunch is served which was always tasty and sufficient. The staff is punctual yet super fun. There are always laughs on the boat. Before I even did the course, the owner and her staff were very patient with me changing the dates of my course several times. Very flexible. I would have to go out on a whim and say Haad Yaao divers is probably the best school/boat on Koh Phangan. A bit pricy, but well worth it for the experience and quality.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

During our visit to Koh Phangan we wanted to get our OWD and AOWD licences in a very short amount of time. These guys warned is that it's gonna be tight, but if we wanted to try it, they'll do their best. And it came out as the best diving experience one can have. Starting with the instructors (special thanks to Luca and Vladi), which spent their full days with us during training and answering every question we had and continuing with the boat trips to Sail Rock, where we were shown every bit of underwater life there was to be seen, I'd say that it can't get any better than Haad Yao Divers. They're professionals, safety is always first and they sure know how to make every experience fun.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Highly professional and fun staff. We had an amazing experience. They have a wide range of services for any level of experience. Because our time was limited to finish our Open Water Diver / Advanced Open Water Diver they did all their best to make it happen. They also offered to take us to the pier to catch the last ferry on our last day in Koh Phangan. And wow, these guys really know how to organize a 'strong' diver's initiation :) not giving more details because you really have to feel it by yourself. If you're looking for the best diving center in Samui Islands this is definitely the one!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Sail Rock is an amazing place to dive for my first time, 31C water, thanks very much!

This company is beyond exceptional - I have quite bad eyesight and need glasses, and they had prescription googles ready and waiting for me. They have a couple of offices on Pangan so its easy to speak face to face for questions or to sign up.

They did a great hotel pick up and drop off after, with breakfast and lunch included. Food was good, nothing fancy, and kept you going. Great diving gear in excellent condition and the instructors were top notch and very knowledgeable and professional.

Highly recommended! A+