“Great food and service”
Review of better than sex - CLOSED

better than sex
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cool, young one michelin star Italian restaurant chef giving us a lesson how to make the most delicious fresh made pasta. He said since we have the best pizza, you may need a great pasta in your menu, too..
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great pizza and drinks with a beautiful view! I loved the atmosphere and pleasant setting created by the decor and staff. The staff are welcoming and engaging!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had our favourite meal of our holiday here. Really delicious food and cocktails. The restaurant is in a big building, which was quite quiet the night we visited - a real shame as the food was excellent. I would highly recommend the 'Frozen Passion Daquiri' it was amazing, I had two! To start I had spring rolls, and my husband a seriously good Tom Yum soup. We both had curries as our main although the menu was big, with lots of Asian, Western, and blend options. I really wanted a dessert but I was sadly too full. We'd definitely come back here, make sure you go!

4  Thank mande2013
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We had some really nice crunch thin pizzas and local beer. The beat was the relaxed but atractive look of the place. Big open area place with high ceilings and some cool lights and lovely thai cushions. We also found good music when we went (not so easy aparently). Price around the standard of the area 250-350 BHT per pizza).
I agree I probably would not travel a long way to get here, but if you are staying in this lovely area this is a really good option if you feel like endulging into wester fast food one day :-)

5  Thank claudiapacheco
Reviewed June 12, 2013

A large restaurant with a huge choice of different styles of cooking.
The night we ate here we were actually the only people dining, so it lacked a bit of atmosphere being such a large place.The food was lovely though & service excellent.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We ate here twice during our stay and had fantastic food both nights. Try the pizzas, they are so thin and crispy.. The decor is very contemporary. It is spacious and very relaxed. The pasta is also great as is the calamari. I also tried the spicy beef salad which can be highly recommended. It's definitely worth a try. Different to Luna but lovely all the same. Sam and Dave, England.

1  Thank sam m