“Great Pizzas”
Review of better than sex - CLOSED

better than sex
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cool, young one michelin star Italian restaurant chef giving us a lesson how to make the most delicious fresh made pasta. He said since we have the best pizza, you may need a great pasta in your menu, too..
Reviewed May 8, 2013

They say this place hasthe best pizzas on the island and I have ot agree. They are big and full of flavour. The restaurant is in a lovely setting and is a good night out.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I went there with a friend because we got told by that this is the best restaurant on the island. Best in Thailand, I'd say. We had a 30 minutes drive from Haad Rin to get there and it was well worth it. I had calamari for starters, and duck with mango for main, the duck is an absolute must try! We had some nice red wine with it too. The service was outstanding. It was chill music and a really nice atmosphere with a really nice light interior inside the restaurant. I'm going there again next time I'm in Thailand.

1  Thank Danneman_13
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was another great establishment on that strip of village near the Anantara Resort. It didn't have the homey charm of a mom-and-pop restaurant and the service seemed impersonal and curt, but the range and variety of food offered were impressive. They had a good selection of Western and Thai food, with a specialty of theirs being pizza, but we went with Thai instead because I didn't come to Thailand to eat pizza. They had blue cheese buffalo wings, crispy tofu skin with prawn stuffing, pumpkin soup, seafood wasabi pizza, bolognese pasta, Burmese curries... the list goes on. Their Thai dishes also were interesting because they melded a lot of traditional Thai foods with Western techniques. I wish we'd gone there again because there were so many other dishes on the menu that I wanted to try.

I'd recommend the laap fried meatballs, the rice crackers with tender-cooked minced pork, and the green curry fish filet!

2  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed April 17, 2013

i think this fantastic restaurant doesn`t get her proper rate yet... it`s probably one of the best restaurants we ate in during our 3 weeks vacation in thailand. from the som tam (go for the one with green mango) till the wonderful pizzas - it`s outstanding!
the decoration and the staff are all exceptional. don`t think twice...

1  Thank yasminoded
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place is at the end of the village so didn't seem as busy as some of the others, but it was definitely worth a visit. The food was fantastic and the passion fruit cocktails were amazing.

1  Thank HSLondon_31