“very bad phad thai”
Review of better than sex - CLOSED

better than sex
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cool, young one michelin star Italian restaurant chef giving us a lesson how to make the most delicious fresh made pasta. He said since we have the best pizza, you may need a great pasta in your menu, too..
Reviewed November 10, 2012

i expected my food to be better than sex but i dread to think what kind of sex the owner must have been having. my pad thai was awful, extremely dry, prawns were cold, dry and flavourless. the calamari rings were excellent and the atmosphere was good. try going to jip down the road for a truly excellent pad thai.

1  Thank Theengelbert

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The food here was really tasty, and the decor was very nice. They obviously worked hard to put together a nice atmosphere, and the presentation of the food was impressive. It was priced accordingly, and keeping in mind the several resorts in the area. I was not impressed by the service; the staff always seemed bored and tired, and frequently had to be signaled over when we needed something, as they didn't ever bother to check on us. However, as I said, the food was really good, and it is a nice place to sit and chat. I have no real complaints.

1  Thank JackieTait
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The atmosphere in this place is just great. You can have you dinner while lying on the mattresses, listening to music… nice.
Their pizzas were good, and so were the other dishes we tried. Currently one of their staff is a sweet Canadian girl (who speaks fluent English), and it was nice receiving service from someone who actually understood what we asked… 

2  Thank LilaloTLV
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I'm basing the review on the pizza I had which was one of the best I've had in a while. The place is really well done up and had a great chilled vibe.

2  Thank Billypoo
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband got food poisoning from the minced fried beef and curry. The atmosphere is enough and the staff is service oriented but that cannot make up for serving expired beef.

1  Thank Amy2914