“Just great!!!”
Review of The Dive Inn

The Dive Inn
Ranked #1 of 49 Tours in Ko Pha Ngan
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a long established and widely respected PADI "5 Star" dive center on Koh Phangan island in the the Gulf of Thailand. We cater to beginners, advanced divers and non-divers and specialize in day trips to the best dive and snorkeling sites in the area. We provide unrivaled personal attention to small groups, ensuring the best possible experience for all our customers.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just great!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This dive shop is one of the best if not the best on koh phangan. The equipment is of good quality, the tanks are in good conditions (some other shops do not even bother to get them checked periodically).
And the staff is great: I had good fun with them, thanks for the great time I had Alan, Fern, Wendy & Woody. Alan's knowledge about the marine life around koh phangan is amazing and his photos great. Wendy as a divemaster is unbeatable, so much fun under water :-) Woodys videos of the under water world: wow!
The boat is spacious and has a friendly crew and good food
Will come back for sure, hope to see you soon again!

Visited October 2013

• Thai first
Gislinge, Denmark
“Great Diving!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Had some very nice Dives with Chris from The Dive Inn, nice food on the boat.. everything was very relaxing. The good quality equipment was nice and safe. Pick-up and drop-off at the resort worked 100%

All in all perfect :-)

When I came home I found that the payment was taken on my credit card twice so I contacted Alan, he apologised and send the Money back ASAP... again perfect service!

Visited September 2013
Ko Samui, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Dive instructor”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Am still a novice when it comes to diving, having gotten certified very recently, but my experience with Dive Inn at Sail Rock was great. They didn't have their own boat due to logistical reasons, but it was not a problem as everything was very well arranged for, And i would advise everyone to insist on diving with Raphael Wendyjk; excellent and very helpful and patient. It was a real pleasure diving with you. thanks for the memorable experience

Visited September 2013
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My friends and I were around for the full moon party so we decided to try out some water activities! We did a dive and snorkel day trip with The Dive Inn. My frens have never snorkel before and myself i didnt dive for a year and we were all feelin a bit insecure. But i would like to say a Big Thanks to Rafael Wendijk for being there and making my dive trip smooth and looking out and caring for all of us and making it a somooth and wonderful experience! I even got a chance to see a the Giant Jellyfish! Thanks & we will see you again! xoxo shanika

Visited June 2013
Dortmund, Germany
“best!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

i actually booked via another divescool but my instructor and the boat was from the "Dive Inn"
my instructor cris was a very patient person. i told befor i need to do a refresher because i was not diving after my open water course.more than 2 years ago.everything after the close briefing was at the end more i learned in my open water course. to breath right to be boyend i realise is the most important. the first dive was just 26 min butafter the briefing before 2. i did 48min!!!! sad i did not had more time. ireally woud do the advanced diver with him! thank you kris and all the crew! good good people!

Visited July 2013