“Absolutely great trainers and day. I was apprehensive about diving,they were excellent. Very informative and attentive. I wou”
Review of The Dive Inn

The Dive Inn
Ranked #1 of 50 Tours in Ko Pha Ngan
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a long established and widely respected PADI "5 Star" dive center on Koh Phangan island in the the Gulf of Thailand. We cater to beginners, advanced divers and non-divers and specialize in day trips to the best dive and snorkeling sites in the area. We provide unrivaled personal attention to small groups, ensuring the best possible experience for all our customers.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Think I said it above...great trainers,verry attentive and passionate about diving,can't ask for more really...they look after you ,good day..,x

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I cannot recommend the dive inn enough! Alan and his entire crew were super helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and reliable. Their service, dive gear and boat were top notch. Raph, the instructor who accompanied us, gave very thorough dive site briefings and was the perfect guide, keeping a watchful eye over us.

I dove at sail rock for two days and it's an amazingly beautiful site, to say there were millions of beautiful fish is an understatement!

I've been diving for over ten years and this is one of the best dive companies I've ever dived with!

1  Thank grasshopper81
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The best one to dive in sail rock, the most beautiful dive site of eastern Thailand.
For sure, much better than koh tao (including Chumpon Pinnacle). The dive guides are very friendly and ready to understand which knid of dive you would like to have. Very small groups (max 3 divers) at more or less the same level of training.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Did two pairs of fun dives out to sail rock, couldn't be happier. First it's important to note that they go out a little later so that the other shops have left by the time you do your second dive, which is really nice if you've ever experienced diving in the presence of 30-40 others. Boat is great, guides are GREAT (I won't say who I had because they all really knew their stuff and frankly just a great crowd to hang around between dives), all the gear is well maintained, lunch is great, and sail rock is amazing of course. I heard mention of possibly running a speed boat out there? I'd stick with the slow boat, leaves plenty of time for laughter and it's really not a long journey. Something else worth noting is that this shop is right across the street from the pier where every shop's boat seems to be moored, and this prime location makes it really nice as far as carrying your gear and such. Plus they'll taxi you from almost anywhere on the island. I would absolutely dive with them again, and will strongly recommend them to anybody anywhere on earth

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We went to sail rock for the day with 2 fun dives after falling in love with diving on Koh Tao. The guys here, although taking the micky out of Koh Tao divers (in a funny way) were really great. We had loads of fun. Woody our dive master was awsome, and really easy to get along with. This was or first fun dive and if it's like this every time I'm never going to stop :-) cheers dive inn. Plus the lunch was delishious!