“Sail rock's awsome”

Phangan International Diving School
More attraction details
Owner description: Phangan International Diving School(PIDS) is located opposite Makro just outside Thong Sala. Its equipment room and training pool is located nearby at Hacienda Beach Club Resort. It also has a booking office in Haad Rin. PIDS offer all divers full diving packages, dive education, multi course diving promotions and also discounted diving accommodation. Our team of professional PADI Instructors and Divemasters have unrivaled knowledge of the local dive scene around Koh Phangan. We will guide you through every step of the way as you reach your goal – becoming a qualified PADI Diver!
Le Tholy, France
“Sail rock's awsome”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I've been diving with these guys to Sail Rock and got my Open Water. The trip was Great, my instructor fun and professional, even the food on board was good!
Thanks to everyone, I'll be back for my advance...

Visited May 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Lancaster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sail Rock Divers Koh Phangan”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

If your a novice or an experienced diver you wont find a more professional dive school than Sail Rock Divers Koh Phangan.
It's not all about the diving either, it's a community, if your fancy a try dive or want to become a pro whilst on Koh Phangan, call in, you wont be disappointed.
They also do the best cocktails bar none in the evenings!!

Visited December 2011
Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“Diving Sail Rock with Instructor Jeff George”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Had an awesome time diving sails rock for my open water course with Jeff. He was helpful and informative over all aspects, not just the diving, but the island to. The bull shark where great and had a nice experience. An awesome place to learn to dive.

Mike Devlin from Canada, good luck finishing your dive master mate and thanks to both you and Jeff for an incredible 3 days diving.

Visited October 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“scuba diving phangan”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

we just want to thanks all of the staff that helped us to start something really new and fantastic in our lives. It wasnt planed to take the course but the very enthusiastic, dive lover JEFF (DIVE MASTER OF COURSE) persuade us to do it.
So we did it and at first time it was difficult to gain confidence, Mike and Jeff try hard to make us feel good and comfortable. At our last dive there was a new guy (steve) who was very kind and gave us a pleasant support and confidence. So we made it and we would never regret!!! it was of curse the gratest new thing we ever tried. Dont miss it.
THANK YOU !!

Visited October 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Highlight of our Holiday!! a must!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My friends and I went to Thailand the first 2 weeks in June, we made it to Koh Phangan, with no plans and ended up stay there for 6-7 days, the main reason because we were convinced to go diving by Luke one of the instructors and we are so glad we did, it was amazing, Luke even managed to convince one of the girls to go even tough she couldn't swim, they took unbelievably good care of us and we have the best experience ever!

I would write an essay on this school but better not, they are not like any school that take your money, these guys love what they are doing and do everything they can to make it the best diving experience of your life, they even took pictures of us under the water and saved us a few times, Luke our instructor either wore a roscommon jersey so we could get a picture and also went drinking with us after in the dark when the power went, but I cant go on without mention his side kicks Ali and Josh who were also amazing for a weak swimmer like me dragged me around the rock, o ya the rock was worth seeing but I think I had more fun getting there in the water and holding the rope,

but when we got back to Ireland that was the one thing we told everyone about

so thanks Luke, Ali and Josh, it was amazing because ye were amazing keep up the good work

Love from the Irish on Tour :-)

Visited June 2012