“Excellent, well worth a visit”
Review of Crave Restaurant & Lounge - MOVED

Crave Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Recently relocated in the Srithanu area on the island of Koh Phangan, Thailand. We offer you our famous burgers, POUTINE (??), FREE pool table and more in a comfy laid back atmosphere... Since 2010!!!
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I heard about this restaurant from a friend of mine on the island so I thought I would try it out. It was certainly worth the visit. The starters we had, chicken wings with blue cheese sauce and a starter of hummus were a delight and really tasty. This was followed by burgers. I had the Crave Burger and my fellow diner had the de luxe burger. Both were a triumph and certainly the best burgers I have tasted on Koh Phangan. The burgers were served along with home made fries which were a delight, especially so as most restaurants here serve up ready made oven ready fries.The service was great and the waitress, Belle, a French Canadian was really pleasant and very attentive but not overpowering. The restaurant is in Haad Yao, directly opposite a 7/11, go, it is worth the visit. Highly recommended.

Valerie P, Owner at Crave Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

We have to say that we are happy your friend recommend our place to you! It is always a good feeling when our customers have a great evening among us. Crave is about great burgers and real french fries but also about welcoming our guests... the same way we would do at home.
We've glad that you were feeling exactly this way!

Cheers!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

best fries I've ever had. period.

burger was top 5 for me too. Canadian chef who knows how to flip a good one. Highly recommended.

Valerie P, Owner at Crave Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Wow... when you say: "the best fries I've ever had. Period." we feel that the idea to open a burger place on a island, 4 years ago…was a good plan!

Thank you for taking few minutes to share your experience at Crave!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Great food - not just a nice break from Thai food, but genuinely some of the best burgers we've had. Over on the west side of Koh Phangnan, so about a 30 minute drive from Haad Rin bay (the Full Moon Party beach) if you're staying there but worth the journey. We were staying one the beach just over from it so was just a 5 minute walk. The hosts were really friendly and welcoming. I think there's a happy hour from 5:30 - 7:00pm as well. I'd recommend the the Crave Burger - amazing.

What a good appreciation of our place! Thank you for all your great comments and for taking time to share it. Always good to make our guests happy.

Cheers!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

A real taste bud explosion and oh so lovely after months of Thai green curry. The chicken wings with blue cheese sauce are a culinary delight, the cob salad the best I have ever tasted and please don't eat all the chocolate brownies before I get back. Valerie and Isabelle are the best hosts you could wish for. The ambiance is laid back without screaming 'backpacker' and all ages are welcome and welcomed. If you 'Crave' great food and a little bit of western sophistication in paradise, you'll find it here.

Valerie P, Owner at Crave Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2014

What a pleasure to read "sophistication in paradise" about a special guest who experienced a great evening with us! We are proud to make simple food…but delightful. We say thank you, with a warm and shiny smile from Koh Phangan!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I am glad to review this beautiful restaurant. Belle, the sister of the owner was really kind and the food was amazing. Highly recommended!!!

Valerie P, Propriétaire at Crave Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

We are happy that you experienced a great evening at Crave!
Always good to hear good comments about our burgers...And even better when our staff is also part of what makes our guests really happy!