“Very delicious, a must go if you bring some time”
Review of Again and Again

Again and Again
Ranked #37 of 437 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We've read a lot upfront our stay to the Santhiya and wanted to try the A&A for dinner, unfortunately it was only open at the two last nights of our stay. As soon as we saw that it was open we went in.:) So don't be surprised if it isn't open.
We normally order a starter and main course, you should know that the cook finishes the orders one by one and first come, first serve. Therefor our starters arrived with the main courses. But seeing the lady cooking and obiously enjoying it, we didn't care. It was all very delicious. We had on those two nights green&red curry, lab gai, papaya salad and I went for a fruit shake. Those are freshly prepared, you can see the daughter chopping the fruits and blend it. Fresher than fresh and tasty and inexpensive. On the second night I ordered 2 fruit shakes in the beginnig because it takes a long time and if the restaurant is full you might wait forever. A minor complaint: please hire an additional help. When the restaurant is full a second waitress can take orders, help with the shakes etc. I am aware that if everything is fresh it needs time and the wait is definitely worth it but to wait for a simple beer, coke etc sucks in the heat.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We went to Thong Nai Pan last month and found this tiny little place in the village - it was fantastic. Great food and the staff were really nice (a mother and daughter, I think). We ate there almost every day, sometimes lunch, sometimes dinner. In fact, the only days we didn't eat there was when it was closed!! The smoothies are delicious and the Thai food, perfect. We even got a craving for fresh cut chips one day and they made them for us on the spot. Definitely worth trying!

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Silavadee and walked along to beach to find this beautiful gem of a place to eat called Again and Again. Very aptly named as I could go there again & again.

The first night we were quite late going into town and there was no one in the restaurant but we wanted to go in as we had seen good reviews on Trip Advisor.
The place is staffed by Mum, who cooks, and her daughter. They took our orders and mum prepared the food right in front of us. The food was outstanding. I had a Bacardi and fresh fruit juice to drink. It was so fresh .... we could see the fruit being chopping up to blend after the order.

It was so good that we went back again the next night. The second night was busier but the service and food on both nights were fantastic. I would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Amazing home Thai cooking! Do not eat anywhere else in Thong Nai Pan Noi! This place was my favorite place to eat when I first visited here as a backpacker, and the standard is still just as high in 2013. When I first visited here years ago, there were hippy Thai cushions instead of chairs, and Mom and Dad cooked whilst daughter did home work in front of the tv. This time around I have not seen Dad, but Mom is still cooking up the most delicious Thai food and daughter is doing the waitressing. The chef puts real love and care into her cooking and it shows in the food. Try the mango sticky rice for dessert, the mango or coconut lassis for a cool refresher and for dinner, the tom kha is the best I've had in Thailand. I don't know how she manages to infuse the galangal and lemongrass but its just amazing! It's heavenly.
Also outstanding are the tom yum, red curry and papaya salad.
If its your first time to Thailand or if you prefer a western resort type restaurant, please don't be afraid to eat here. It's clean and the food is great, and its rustic appearance only adds to its charm. The will ask you if you want spicy, non spicy or medium spicy, and when you say medium you get medium, not like some other places who are afraid to serve foreigners anything with chilli.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Every night we walked past, this restaurant was busy which is as good a recommendation as any.
We had a lovely home cooked Thai meal here & would have gone here again if time permitted.