B52 Beach Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ko Pha Ngan
See available hotels
B 52 Beach Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Beachfront
V-View Beach Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Pool
Baan Manali Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Pool
Beck's Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
All reviewsthong salafine hotelswim up barfull moon partyfamily roomreception staffpoolislandresortbungalowsafesferrymotorbiketransferkosunset
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I stayed at this resort for 6 nights and from the moment that I arrived with my friends we was made to feel very welcome.
the rooms were very clean, the staff were amazing and always attending to our every need.
the hotel looks out onto an amazing beach, and the hotel also provided us with free transport to the full moon party
the food was always freshly cooked and lovely.
would recomend anyone going to Koh Phangan to stay here you wont be disapointed!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Murf35
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We stayed at B52 for 4 nights and it was the perfect getaway. Right on the beach, with a lovely pool. The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly. Easy walk into Thong Sala, packed with shops, places to eat, and market stalls. The hotel gave us a free ride to the Full Moon party too! Perfect.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank AimsC
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We booked the Big Villa for 10 days in February--I had been there in the past and stayed in one of the Villas (but was jealous of the party in the Big Villa!), and couldn't wait to return. Everything was perfect (and I am a frequent traveler)! The room was perfectly made up upon arrival, and had everything we needed. Large, comfortable beds, great linens, clean towels, and everything was restocked upon request. The front porch had a table, a swing, and a chaise lounge, and all were no less than 10 feet from the sand. Needless to say, we spent a lot of time on the porch enjoying the gorgeous view. They had multiple people on the staff that cleaned the beach every morning, making the view even more perfect.

I can't say enough about the staff, especially Chai. Gail and Tom (spelling?). They accommodated all of our requests, and even helped us book a taxi around the island so some beautiful beaches and a waterfall. Chai and Tom make all of the drinks with love, and the food is the same. Everything we tried was delicious! Chai, I miss your vodka club sodas! Gail et al., thanks for the elephant. We will treasure it always.

I went into Thong Sala quite a bit to shop and get massages--if you are looking to truly be taken care of, please go to PLE's massage--its a few blocks off of the main walking street, closer to the Night Market than the resort, but I haven't felt this great in years. If you do head there, please tell them the American sent you and that she says hello!

We traveled 35 hours and halfway around the world (we're from Minneapolis, MN, USA) to get to Koh Phangan and the B52, and I'd get back on those planes right now if I could go back. We have a lot of great memories of our time spent there, and can't wait to book this trip again. I can safely say this will be a recurring vacation for us! Please feel free to contact me with questions...I'd be happy to answer.

I think I'm going to make a countdown calendar, even if it is a year until I can vacation again, just to remind me every day of how special this place is. It will be worth the wait.

Cheers!

Room Tip: The Villas are nice and well worth the price
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Hotdogwoman
Reviewed February 10, 2012

This hotel is one of my main reasons for traveling to Thailand!
The staff is superfriendly, speak good english and are helpfull and respectfull.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank a-evol
Reviewed January 24, 2012

For the price we paid, we were more than happy with B52. Arriving before the NYE Full Moon Party we booked for the min 7 night stay. When we arrived the staff were very welcoming. Our bungalows (2 of them) were clean and cosy. They had all the necessities needed to make our stay enjoyable. The rooms have air con, TV, in room safes, tea/coffee making facilities. And the matresses and pillows were lovely. The staff go out of their way to help you. They gave us great advice on places to visit around the island and even gave us a few insider tips for when hiring scooters etc The resort is in a great location - walking distance to local restaurants and town. The beach out the front of the resort is also clean as is the pool. I would definately stay here again and would not hesitate to recommend this resort.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends