All reviews thong sala full moon party nice pool and restaurant minute walk loved to stay longer free transfer small fridge the main hotel night market town centre swimming pool highly recommend staying here coconut trees standard room moon parties nice bathroom enjoyable stay
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

A place with endless beauty and amazing for relaxation. U have extravagant hotel staff, a special mention for ollo he was the best waiter and helped us in every possible way. The food tastes like awesomeness. The sea view villas would fulfil your expectation more than u can ever desire. The view, the pool, the bar everything was just par excellence. A perfect place to relax after the night long parties and have a good romantic cosy time.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I was not surprised when i arrived to the resort because the pictures in their website are real (not as many places i have been before). The place is beautiful and clean which for me its really important, the view is absolutely stunning and the most important thing was the service especially i want to thank Roselin and Nai, their hospitality and their effectiveness with providing us anything we needed and with a smile :-)
We had a very good experience and we will definitely come back at our next visit in Phangan.

Room tip: The Sea side view villas are the most bueatiful
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank HileeBio
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I stayed at Da Kanda for two nights. After reading all the great views and seeing photos of lovely bungalows, I was a bit disappointed when I was brought to my room in the main building not a bungalow (didn't even know they had other rooms outside of bungalows). It was fine, and clean… but not what I was expecting. The pool and beach are great… although the water is so shallow it's not really a swimming beach. All of the staff at the resort were so kind and helpful (especially front desk and at the restaurant) … I really appreciated this. Nice place… just make sure you get a bungalow when you go! Also it's walking distance from the pier and a 100baht (per person) taxi ride to Had Rin Beach… so not a bad location!

Room tip: Get a bungalow… not a main building room.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had a basic double room with a terrace. The room was a good size but all the walls were concrete, even the furniture, except the bed, it was wood. The concrete had been pressed to look like wood and painted blue and white. The very large shower was also concrete, unpainted, with huge leaf imprints. There was bath gel and hair shampoo but no soap for the wash hand basin, the only towels were 2 bath towels. The room, restaurant and grounds were very clean and well tended, the staff were very friendly. We could have moved to a bungalow with a garden, for only £6 per night. The beach bungalows looked lovely and the pool was warm and clean.

Room tip: A garden bungalow closest to the beach would be my advice.
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Right on the beach, well taken care of rooms, nice pool and walking distance to everything you need. But the thing that stood out the most was the genuinely nice, friendly and super helpful people at the front desk and the restaurant. I'd highly recommend staying here to anyone!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple