Ananda Yoga & Detox Center
$53
$219
$206
Agoda.com
Palita Lodge(Ko Pha Ngan)
$54
$50
$64
$58
Agoda.com
Cookies's Salad Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
$46
$32
  • Breakfast included
Havana Beach Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
$61
$321
$155
$130
Agoda.com
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
$41
$37
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsananda resortteacher trainingherbal saunasalt water poollife changing experiencedaily massagescolema roomshealthy restaurantsteam roomgroup experiencebhagavad gitahuman bodykoh phanganbig familycheapest roomgreat poollittle things
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Came here a bit skeptical about these detox programs but once I was over with it, well, wow! What an amazing experience! I felt so less bloated, sweaty and more invigorated and energized. The program is strict but worth following it to the letter as you will feel the benefits.
The salted pool is perfect as is the herbal sauna! I could never get enough :-).
I can't say too much about the food at the restaurant as I was detoxing but the few things I have tried were perfect.
And there is the guy at the detox bar, his name is Noa, and he is simply a joy: super diligent, efficient, caring and personable; we affectionately came to call him our "Doctor Noa"! I really wish him much success as he is the type of person that has what it takes to get ahead in life and hope to soon see him advance in his career.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great staff, great atmosphere, and a good place to get some good rest and relaxation. I went there for the 7.5 day detox/cleansing program. It was completely life changing. It is the first one that I have ever done. I am going back again and would recommend Ananda to anyone that needs to get re-energized from the toils of a busy life. Everything from the salt water pool, the herbal sauna, and the daily massages were all the little extras that made your stay just perfect.
Geia sou Vangeli :)

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the pool have a better internet connection to their WIFI.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2014

If you are looking for a place to do a detox programme... This is THE place!
I recently completed the 3.5 day detox programme. It was my first visit and I would definitely go back to make de 7.5 day one.
The atmosphere here is zen and peace... I really apreciated that! The restaurant is very good and the staff so friendly nice :-)!
The resort is very basic but you have everything you need. Hamac, beautiful view, ...

So, I recommend warmly this place!

See you again for sure,

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I recently completed the 7.5 day detox programme and really enjoyed the experience. It was my second visit and I would definitely go back again. The resort is simple however sufficient. The only downside for me personally, is although the rooms are set back, you can still hear the traffic from the road, which for me is a no no when away on holiday. The style of yoga taught during the detox is very meditative and relaxing. Ananda's staff are very attentive and take care of you well.....Noah is definitely the soul of the place :) The food produced from the kitchen is some of the tastiest around. If you looking to take a week out for yourself and give your system a cleanse, this could be the place for you!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank moonorstars
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We did the shortest 3.5 day program and next time I think I will go for the 7.5 day one. It was my first time. The Yoga was too much for me to combine. The resort is very basic. The staff very nice. I can recommend this to anyone. You will have to get used to at first, but with asking the management for advice throughout the program it goes easy. When you are done and you'll eat again, any food you'll eat tastes better than ever!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple