“Amazing!!!”
Review of Ando Loco

Ando Loco
Ranked #96 of 437 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Authentic Mexican food at backpacker prices. Imported spices, slow cooked family style flavors incorporated by an American Chef with over 15 years in the business. Killer Margaritas including out Jumbo 650 ml Margarita made only with real tequila. Come see for your self!
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I'm not the biggest fan of Mexican food but my boyfriend loves it so being the caring girlfriend that I am I decided we would try here because of the good reviews. Boy am I glad we did!!! The food was out of this world! Service was amazing and the atmosphere is lovely and peaceful. Eat here, you will not regret it!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I love Mexican food! And this place is just amazing. Obviously, it is not the best Mexican restaurant in the world, but the food here is pretty good. I recommend the burritos and fish tacos. Guacamole is awesome! And all their margaritas are pretty good, too. The atmosphere here is great and the owner really nice. I highly recommend this to all the people who need some change from Thai cuisine (I certainly needed it!).

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Amazing food, I went back 3 times in my two weeks on Koh phangan. Generous portion sizes, fresh ingredients. So many vegetarian options. The margaritas are yum too! Great value. I recommend the burrito but try it all!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Very good mexican food, a good change from thai food.Great atmosphere, a pool table if you feel like it, plus it all outside!

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited because of all the wonderful reviews and our love of Mexican food. While the food was certainly palatable we wouldn't call it the "best Mexican food in the world." We have had Mexican back home in almost all 50 states across the USA and can easily think of at least a dozen places that were better. We have no complaints, but one shouldn't go in expecting anything amazing; it's just typical gringo-fied, Mexican-inspired dishes.