“Lacking” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ando Loco

Ando Loco
Ranked #71 of 354 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic Mexican food at backpacker prices. Imported spices, slow cooked family style flavors incorporated by an American Chef with over 15 years in the business. Killer Margaritas including out Jumbo 650 ml Margarita made only with real tequila. Come see for your self!
Melbourne, Australia
“Lacking”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I came here because I'd been here before 3 years ago.mi couldn't remember if it was any good or not but thought I'd give it a go. I ordered a Chicken enchilada meal and all the enchilada itself was some shredded chicken with a little onion inside a corn tortilla with a little melted cheese on top. It was dry and flavourless, as was the accompanying rice. I don't eat beans, but my friend had a taste of the refried beans and said they were tasty enough. My friend ordered a chicken burrito and she commented how bland it was. The only saviour, would you believe, was the home made fries with garlic aoli that I ordered as a side because I was still suffering the effects of a hangover!

• Visited June 2013

• Czech first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Burrito madness”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I went to Ando Loco for some mexican food during my stay on Koh Phangan. I hade the Burrito mixed plate if I recall correctly. It was good and a lot of food. So much even that I didn't need to eat for the next 24 hours. They aslo had a really good Margarita.

Visited May 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing Margaritas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

We loved this place!
The food is top notch and the margaritas are to die for!!
Geat service and nice people who own it too.

We will definitley return.

• Visited July 2012
“Good burritos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Went here before the full moon party to get a good hearty meal in us and that it was!
We all got the burritos which I thought were amazing a pretty good value for your money the sweet potato fries also a great choice!
Went back a second time for the Baja fish tacos and they were so good and so filling my boyfriend had to finish them off for me
Good fun place go when tacos are on special for 20 or 39 baht can't remember which

Service was alright took forever for us to pay which kinda ruined it for us the server found it impossible to split the bill two ways some how when we basically did it for her she had to re add everything about 10 times but all in all the food if great which is all that matters

• Visited April 2013
Southsea, England, United Kingdom
“Good food - little expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

The food was great, was nice to have a change from thai food for once. Was just a little more expensive than we are used to paying especially in asia. Meal came to around 1,200bhat for 3 of us. Worth a visit though.

Visited May 2013