“Best Mexican food on Phangan”
Review of Ando Loco

Ando Loco
Ranked #68 of 462 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Authentic Mexican food at backpacker prices. Imported spices, slow cooked family style flavors incorporated by an American Chef with over 15 years in the business. Killer Margaritas including out Jumbo 650 ml Margarita made only with real tequila. Come see for your self!
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Thai food is awesome but if you have been in Thailand for awhile and need something different but spice up your night, Ando Loco is the place. I recommend the fish taco, sinful fries and the big margaritas!!!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great overall experience, the food is excellent, the atmosphere is super cool, and this Ando guy is hilarious. A burrito in Thailand? Brilliant!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Indulging in local food is obviously great but when you need a break and just want to relax and fill up, then I'd highly recommend this place. The food is brilliant, the venue is relaxed and the owner and staff are very friendly and attentive. And if you think you can pack it away, order yourself the Sinful burrito! I only just finished mine...

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I don't even know where to start! This place is just awesome! We were 4 friends visiting the island for 2 weeks and we are almost every single meal here, normally we would be there twice a day. The food is excellent and the portions are very generous! Also they have some concrete cactuses with hammocks strung up you can just lay down in and sip a beer while waiting for your meal, so cool! And a free pool table too! Great decor and vibe. Plus Ando is a really chill guy!

...try the fish taco...

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I really love Mexican food, and this place doesn't just hit the spot but goes way above and beyond your expectation. Ando is always there if your in need of a hug :)

It's my second time in koh phangan and the food is even better than the first time I came a few years ago. I was proud to introduce my friends to this gem of a restaurant, and they instantly became hooked. In our 11 day stay on the island, we made no less than 20 visits, and it was also our going away dinner meal.

The chips are made to order, all hot and crunchie for ya. Fish tacos are so crazy good that you have to make sure not to salivate all over your date.

Great food, great atmosphere, great fish tacos and just let me live in your kitchen please. Too bad I have to once again leave this wonderful place and have to wait for a few months until I return.