See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2010

We had booked this resort in order to spend some days in Koh Panghan. Before booking we checked Tripadvisor reviews which were quite enthusiastic, a part from one. Unfortunately when we arrived at the resort we understood that the enthusiastic rewievs were made by the owner/manager (who is from Israel as most of reviewers) and/or his friends.

The view from our room was nice, but this was the only positive thing of our stay.

We were paying 2.500 BHT which should be considered an above average amount for Thailand, but we received very poor services:

1) The resort website says that: " The resort is only 30 meters from the idyllic white sand beach" but we could not see the beach at all (the resort is located on a hill and there is no path to the beach, see please pictures below enclosed);

2) There are nor restaurant neither bar at all (there are two tables near the reception, but there is no restaurant/bar service, see picture below enclosed);

3) There is no breakfast included; you can order breakfast in your room, but they buy it from other places and it arrives cold;

4) Room service (towels available and cleaness) is poor;

5) The resort access is on a dangerous road, far from shops and facilities; you always need to get a taxi or rent a motorbike for any movement;

6) It is plenty of steep steps; resort is not suitable for families;

7) There is a wifi free connection, but slow and seldom working;

8) There is a swimming pool with a nice landascape view, but its is small and dirty.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RobertLangdon10
Reviewed July 15, 2010

I came a cross this heavenly place on the web, and booked the jr. suite for my honeymoon. When we got there, we were upgraded to the suite for free and had white flowers all over the place. The service was great, and we were pampered and cared for throughout our stay. The room is fantastic, great views. I highly recommend you to take the path to the beach downstairs and enjoy the sunset, although staying by the pool was just as great. I am definitely coming back for the New Year time!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank c0hen
Reviewed April 12, 2010

The location is perfect the best view we have seen in ko penghan
min drive from all bars and clubs
the food is very good
and our room was perfect
our age is 34 and 30
great for hunny moon!

Reviewed April 11, 2010

I must share the best vacation i ever had in my life in ROYAL NATURE RESORT & SPA in ko phangan Thailand.
the resort is beautiful and clean, rooms are spotless. the service is excellent - all staff speak perfect english and helpfull. I never got a "no" for an answer . all the service was with a smile. location is amazing and view is unbelieveble.
the food was amazing i recomend the Schnizel dish and the local carry dish - its perfect!! and I ate it every day and never got tired from that.
I was with my boyfriend and we had the best time, I think its also perfect for a family with children, i saw a lot of familys and they looked happy. go there and you will not regret!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2010

We stayed at Royal Nature 4 nights (one was free). We booked the Jr. suite which was amazing with a private pool and lots of space, really nice furnished. The views from our balcony were breath taking. The resort was full (only 7 rooms available), but it felt like we were the only one, really liked it! The service was great, I felt that everyone really want to please me. We went to Haddrin for some action (only 5 minutes away), but spend most of the time in the resort. Definitely great time there!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple