As a group of 3 couples, we stayed two nights in one of the grand deluxe rooms. The other couples stayed in a standard and the pool villa. Our room was located in the main rise building and it was very spacious! Though our room was in need of a bit of renovation it didnt hamper our experience one bit.
The hotel itself is located right on the Salad beach, which is a beautiful beach, though a bit quiet compared to Chaweng beach at Koh Samui this is the perfect way to spend a couple of days just taking it easy.
The staff is extremely serviceminded, at times it almost seemed we had our own employee catering our needs at all times. After speaking to a young lady working as a waitress there she explained that she hoped to one day to get at job on one of the hotels at Koh Samui and from there gain enough experience to one day work at a high-end hotel in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salad Buri Resort & Spa is set on the unspoiled and secluded beach of Haad Salad, once known as the ancient pirates hide out of the north west of Koh Phangan, Suratthani, Thailand. Where Southern mixes Northern, Salad Buri Resort & Spa is offering both surrounding mountain cliff and panoramic sea view vista.Our Accommodations are decorated in rich beautiful teakwood accents, spacious living quarters and excellent sea view verandas. All rooms featuring king size beds with limited twin beds, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Salad Buri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salad Buri Resort And Spa
- Salad Buri Hotel Koh Phangan