Seaflower Bungalows
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Breakfast included
Zama Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
Sunset Hill Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
Tantawan Bungalow(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
Haad Yao Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Pool
Chills Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
Longbay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
All reviewsheaven barsea flowerbeach barcanadian familykoh phanganbbq fishwatch the sunsetsimply paradiseresort makesair congreat bungalowschilled atmospherespent nightsmassage placeslaundry donethong saladecent size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Where do I start?! When we arrived we were put in the wrong bungalow, which was not an issue in itself, but we were informed loudly in the restaurant by the owner and she stood over us glaring until we moved our stuff to the correct bungalow (even though we were just finishing lunch). We had to move everything quickly with no help, and the young lad would only point in the general direction of the correct bungalow and not show us there (as he was very willing to do with the higher priced bungalow) - we were in mid-range accommodation, not the cheap seats!

We were told there were safety deposit boxes, but not where they were or how to access them.

They ration your toilet roll, and make you ask for more in the restaurant if you run out (a little un dignified, but this may be an issue only because I am British).

You get a single duvet for a double bed (that is concrete solid). We asked for another duvet, the person at the restaurant laughed and said yes, but it never materialised so I had the duvet and my husband used the sheet.

We had to sweep our bungalow when we arrived as it was covered in sand and what can only be described as droppings from some unknown animal/lizard.

We were given no map or recommendations of trips, sights, travel options. We have our own guide book, so not a huge issue, but there was no welcome at all, unlike the great introductions we have had everywhere else.

We wanted to see Phaeng waterfall, and the person at the restaurant said it would be a 20 minute walk. It was actually 7.5km which would have taken us 1.5 hours to walk if we had actually listened to her, so we started to walk and a taxi picked us up about 1km down the road.

When we needed to book our transport at the end of our stay, I was told they couldn't help me, and we had to wonder down the street and find someone who would give us the info on boats and order a taxi for the port. I was told on a couple of occasions that they won't order taxis for you......so be prepared to stand on the street if you need to get anywhere.

We had a whole saga when we tried to order the fish BBQ that was 'never written down' so we waited 2 hours for a meal that was never going to arrive, and being accused of lying that we placed the order in the first place.

It was a total nightmare, we felt very unwelcome, total lack of service. Don't expect any help, information, or advice. Expect to find everything by yourself!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Laurablue6
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great bungalows nestled amongst beautiful grounds with a lot of green cover.Great staff and an even better owner Lise and her husband Chai. A good bar on the beach to watch the great sunsets. wi-fi worked well.Great restaurant with good food .My only complaint would be, the inadequate lighting in the bungalows, would make it very difficult to get ready in the evenings.sea kayaks available. Beach was good and the waters were clear. it was pretty shallow for about a 100 metres but beyond that, it was good for snorkelling. Rooms cleaned every 2 days as is the norm in KOH PHANGAN, but it was brought to my attention during check in , which was ok. A safe available at the reception , with access to it between 7am to 9pm. carry a mozzie spray.It is a great place to get away from it all.stayed in traditional aircon bungalow 18.

Room Tip: Pirate bar on your left when you're facing the sea.There is a store 50 metres on the right when you're facing the road to stock up on your daily requirements.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank islaparadis
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Spent 2 weeks at Sea flower. 6 nights in #20 and the rest in #4. Loved both of them but even though #20 is right on the beach, too many other people hang out right in front. I think # 3 or 4 are perfect as they are more private but you can still see the water. Sea flower is very laid back atmosphere although the Heaven Bar can be loud sometimes at night. Beautiful sunsets, beach bbqs, great happy hour and music makes for a very chilled out experience. Love the bonfires and the Chinese lantern release on your last night :-) Owners are right there to help with everything. Food is all excellent and great price.

Room Tip: Love # 3 and 4 as A/C and semi private but close to beach
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank bajagirl47
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I booked the Seaflowers Bungalows based on all the 'wonderful' reviews on here... Honestly, I was a bit disappointed. I am not one to complain, and overall our stay in Thailand was fantastic, with friendly staff in most places we stayed. Here I felt as if we were in the way, they seem to go out of there way to make time for their 'regular' visitors, but if we asked, wheres good to go. eat etc... they werent very helpful.

Postives
Beautiful Sunset at the Bar
Good, Reasonable Food
Very reasonable price for a short stay - we probably should have stayed a couple of days, and then moved on, but we booked before we left.

Negatives
Dirty Bungalow - we were there for 6 days, not cleaned once. I didnt like to ask.

If they arent going to clean the bungalows UNLESS you ask, then they should let you know on arrival.

It was dirty when we got there (sheets not changed, dirty towels on the floor) They changed the sheets once we let them know.

Dirty hammock

We had a fan bungalow, fan didnt work very well.

Would recommend as a short stay as fan bunglows very reasonable, however, perhaps 6 days too long.

Room Tip: I would recommend the newer bunglows and definately not A4
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank AbiC1983
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is one of the best places I've stayed in Thailand
We stayed there for 2 weeks in June 2010
The owners are really sweet, friendly, interesting to talk to and comfortable to be around.
Great atmosphear.
There is a small bar on the beach. They serve tasty food, barbecues, drinks.. Laid back.
(and restaurant - hang out - with hammocks, books, backgammon, guitar etc, close to the reception)
We travelled with babies, and this location was great, so we could hang out in the evening/night and still be close to the bungalow. (We had a baby monitor)
There are white ducks walking around in the lovely colourful garden.
Thanx Lis and Jai!
I have some great pictures but the uploading doesnt seem to work..

Room Tip: Beach front bungalows.. / the ones closer to the beach..
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family