Sea Breeze Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
Sunrise Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
Suncliff Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Tommy Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Palita Lodge(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
All reviewspanoramic view roomhaad rinjacuzzi suitefull moonseabreeze resorthotel dogspaghetti bolognesewalking distance to townper kgleela beachworth staying heremain buildingsuper kindsmall hillbanana pancakesthe rooms were nicestandard bungalow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2014

all our stuff was stolen. luggage was emptied. passports and belongings gone. I didn't even care about the passport, the camera is what got me the most. Half my holiday in the memory stick placed in the camera stolen from me.

Went to the police, they accused us of doing it (stealing our own stuff, hmmm) .. we informed the police that there is CCTV directly facing our room.. they came with us back to the resort only to see a peice of wire dangling down the wall. THEY HAD REMOVED THE CCTV.

We were furious with the staff and asked where the CCTV camera had gone.. they said nothing but "NO CCTV NO CCTV" .. Till this day i am still conviced the staff were in on it. We moved hotel and drowned our sorrows in the best party , full moon haha..

to anyone thinking of booking with them don't.. not saying it will happen to everyone, im just telling you what happened to me and my friends. It was the worse stay I have ever been in ..I would have posted pictures of our suite on this, but SOMEONE stole our things, not saying who (sea breeze trusted staff)

nice room though..

Room Tip: the panoramic suite is nice. but beware of the lingering staff, (see description for more details)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
11  Thank Daniel B
notkergrassel, Manager at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2015

Thank you for your review Daniel! We are truly sorry that you got all your belongings stolen. This was the one and only incident since over 10 years that thieves have made it up to our resort. The Full Moon Party unfortunately attracts professional robber gangs targeting high and middle class resorts. That is why we offer and highly recommend to lock your valuable belongings in the big hotel safe. We hope the positive memories overweight when you think back of visit to Koh Phangan.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My boyfriend and I booked a "Panoramic View Room". When we were shown to our room it hardly met the description or images of the room we booked, but we were only there for one night, for the Full Moon Party so it didn't really bother us. The resort doesn't supply drinking water which I thought was a bit rough considering the price we paid. The location was convenient, only a 5 minute walk to FMP. Room was ok, bit damp but no ants or spiders like other reviews mentioned. Overall not too bad.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brooke359

Thank you for your feedback Broke! We do provide FREE bottled drinking water daily!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

When we got to the hotel we were shown to our room/bungalow upon first glance the room looked very nice and clean with lovely decor. As we spent more time there we started to notice the problems first there was the worm in the bathroom and then when we turned on the jacuzzi the water was black and there was no way of emptying it. We called the front desk and the lady just said that's why you got a discounted price on the room although she never told us that and 3000baht a night is hardly a discount. Eventually somebody came to empty the black water and told us to use the shower instead. The shower of course had no hot water which apparently only works with the air conditioning on at the same time although this didnt seem to work in our case.

The front desk staff were generally unhelpful and rude and at the end of our stay we asked if they could call us a taxi she replied to us that they don't offer that service and if we wanted a cab we have to drag our cases down the long dirt path to the main road.

Apart from being a great location and proximity to the full moon party this hotel doesn't have much good going for it.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Anna0000000

Thank you for your review! Meanwhile we have renovated all our rooms to guarantee customers a comfortable experience during their stay. We sincerely apologize for the condition of the bathroom in 2013 and hope you enjoyed your stay on Koh Phangan overall anyways.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Don't be fooled with the nice pictures and 1 or 2 good reviews- me and my boyfriend wer supposed to be staying here for 4nughts and left after 1 sleepless night! Cockroaches, Spiders and ants all over our room and ceiling- the room was filthy with cobwebs everywhere! The handle on the front door didn't lock or shut properly-the manager said this was for our "safety"! The location is bad up a dark dirt track hill a good walk away from the beach- no wi fi- leak in our bathroom! The worst place we ever stayed.. EVER!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Gilldub

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry you were not able to enjoy your stay with us fully! In the meanwhile we have renovated and maintained all our rooms. The lighting along the path is fixed as well.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Me and my friends ( 6 Dutch guys) stayed here during the full moon party. We came from Bangkok and I arranged the booking from there through the phone. I went on the internet and found this as one of the options. I had read some negative reviews so I was a bit scared to make the booking straight away. I made the deal to see the rooms first and not to pay upfront. When we arrived there we were glad we booked the place. 'Oi' on of the lovely ladies from the staff made us feel like at home and helped us out in literally every situation (and trust me some very serious things have happened). She took great care of us. Also 'Oh' and the rest of the staff were all very helpful. Rooms were spacious and clean. New towels every day. Beds were very good, nice balcony. Not to forget about the bathroom which was also very nice (rain shower). Swimming pool was very clean and good sized and the view from there amazing.
I am writing this review not only for myself but also on behalf of my friends. During dinner we asked each other if we could think of a negative thing about this place. The only thing we could think of was that the balconies should maybe be on the other side to have the amazing view. It may seem like I am overstating but we all loved the place and could not think of a better one. The location is quiet but still close to the party beach (10 min walking max).
'Oi' if you read this. Sorry to leave in such a chaotic way there has been no good time to thank you. So we all like to think you in this way. You took great care of us (and of the cut in my foot).

Kind regards from all of us! If we go back to Ko Phangan we'll come to you.

Room Tip: We stayed in the rooms on the first floor of the main building. We had three rooms there and they were all the same and equally nice.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chettum

Thank you very much for staying with us and your positive feedback! We really hope to see you all again very soon! :) Take care!