Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Another great dive!

We dived with H20 last year & had such a great time that we booked again on our return to the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Suzanne K
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Great time:-)

I went to H2O because of the reviews here and it was the best decision. At the moment when you meet... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $16.18
from $61.17
from $129.46
More Info
All reviews diving experience koh tao sail rock these guys fast boat special thanks shark island dive sites thong nai pan friendly team experienced divers padi open water great dives amazing experience basic skills dive master whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2018

We did the diving experience for people who had never been scuba diving before. Lee gave us a great introduction to what we can expect on the beach then our instructor/guide/lifesaver Matt put us through the safety bits in the shallows. Then it was off to Sail Rock and into the water we went with a certain amount of trepidation, but Matt was brilliant and he soon had us down at around 11 to 12 meters. What we seen was awe-inspiring and truly magical and we could not believe it when we were back at the rope to go back up top, we thought it had only been about 15 minutes but it had actually been 45!! Lunch of pumpkin and chicken curry with rice was fabulous and bit of a rest in the baking sun then down again. At over 35 feet down the water was still warm and the fish were all around us. Wonderful. The whole team were thoroughly professional but still great fun and their ethos of ensuring we were always safe but still able to enjoy the moment will stay with us for years to come. We are starting our PADI course in August

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Chose to stay at the nearby Santhiya resort based on the online reviews I'd read regarding H2O before visiting Koh Phangan,, I dived with them on multiple days both at Koh Tao but primarily at Sail Rock due to the weather conditions.(Unfortunately a major storm rolled thru the area whilst we were there) and can happily say that the great reviews I'd read before arrival were born from truth. All the Dive crew were extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and true dive proffesionals. The boat is in great condition and ensured we got to the sites quickly and in comfort with plentiful catering (tho I don't do curry for lunch :-) ). Considering their were divers on board with vastly different dive histories and qualifications they always managed to pair us up sensibly and plan dives around the abilities of the divers. My last dive at circa 27.5 M face to face with a giant 1.8 to 2M grouper will remain with me always, alongside the aquarium dives at Koh Tao and surviving a quite vicious triggerfish attack which had me in fits of laughter, great memories. Big thanks to Colin Maia Brendan et al for making my stay a pleasure, would have liked to have dived more but unfortunately you cant control mother nature.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

This was so amazing, my partner had 3 dives previously but not here or with them.
I had never previously dived and had reservations as I’m not confident in the water and not a confident swimmer.
This team of experts were patient and extremely knowledgeable. After the first dive we went back again and again. We did a total of 13 dives and spent 4 out of our 8 day’s in Koh Phangan diving. We were sorry we had to leave and could have gone out over and over. We will definitely be back with this team next year.
I wish I could score them 10/10 but 5/5 will have to do.
Highly recommend for fist time or experienced divers.

Date of experience: June 2018
leeh2ooriginal, Owner at H2O Original, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Thanks for your review Trevor!! We could have taken you out again over and over and over again....but you insisted on leaving :-( "Big Mat" seems lost... We look forward to having you back next year and congratulations again on your engagement to the amazing Tracey! All the best.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I got cold in Bangkok and I was a little bit nervous about my left ear and equalizing. So I could not dive in Koh Tao just in Phangan. There were not as many options in Thong Nai Pan as in Tao for scuba diving, but H2O was a good choice. We went to the Sail Rock and it is maybe the best dive site in this area. The prices are little bit higher than in Tao, but they have good equipments and they really avoid the crowd that features this dive site (just our boat was at the rock) and the best option for me who is no that "early bird" type (we left at noon). I have been with Colin, who is a great instructor, very friendly, attentive and gave me scuba review refresher and helped me out in my equalizing issue, so I could dive twice in Sail rock. It was a great experience, there were thousands of fish different types around us, the visibility was good.
Special thanks to Alis for the great organisation of this trip.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome day! Stayed at Panviman and needed a scuba shop to take us diving. One of our party had never scuba dived before and H20 had him up and running in a quick morning training session. H20 has the best trained instructors on the island and they were also very knowledgeable about the beautiful fish and corral we saw. Best of all H20 tool us diving during a low time so we never saw any other divers while we were in the water. We highly recommend H20 to anyone looking to scuba around the islands.

1  Thank Aaron C