Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Another great dive!

We dived with H20 last year & had such a great time that we booked again on our return to the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Suzanne K
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Great time:-)

I went to H2O because of the reviews here and it was the best decision. At the moment when you meet... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $16.18
from $61.17
from $129.46
More Info
All reviews diving experience koh tao sail rock these guys fast boat special thanks shark island dive sites thong nai pan friendly team experienced divers padi open water great dives amazing experience basic skills dive master whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2018

A good operation, I wasn't intending to dive on Koh Phangnan but Lee convinced me, I've got to say though, selling a dive to a scuba diver isn't that tough..! Especially if there's a chance of seeing big blue spotty fish, which unfortunately I didn't. I enjoyed my time with H20, thanks Colin for a couple of enjoyable dives. A nice quick speedboat run out to Sail Rock with good refreshments on offer and lunch, a tasty but surprisingly spicy curry.

1  Thank Justin S
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Great team, really friendly and professional. Early morning run to Sail rock is a great idea before the other boats arrive. Very enjoyable and would recommend to anyone. Best of luck guys :)

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome time diving with H2O. Small groups, so everybody was taking care of, no matter if beginner or experienced diver. Great crew! 5-star experience! Special thanks to Brandon for the great time at Sail Rock!

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Had a great few days diving with H2O at Sail Rock. Very well organized professional friendly crew. Thanks to Colin and Kim for the great dives and showing me lots of amazing underwater life. Will have to come back another time for the whaleshark!

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

I‘m an experienced diver and the way how H2O takes care about their guest ist just great. Collin is a well experienced Instructor and finds a lot of tiny stuff under water. Especially when there is no whaleshark around ! Perfectly organized dive center, perfect service for their guests ! Good food and enough drinks on the boat. Like to come again...

Date of experience: May 2018
leeh2ooriginal, Owner at H2O Original, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

We'll have you any time, Thomas (and Karin, too!).
Thank you very much for your review and we look forward to having you back!