“Top notch”
Review of H2O Original

H2O Original
More attraction details
Owner description: As Koh Phangan's only speedboat service, H2O schedule our trips to avoid the crowds and take you to see fish, not people! With more choices than any other dive school on the island, beginner training off the beach, small groups, and high quality customer service, we invite you to join us for the ultimate dive experience. Exclusively recommended by Santhiya Resort & Spa, Anantara Rasananda, Buri Rasa Resort, and Panviman Resort.
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Did my first dive with H2O and my instructor Matthew. He was awesome and the dive at Sail Rock was incredible. These guys go slightly later in the day so we arrived at the site as 3 other boat loads were leaving. Highly recommend this as even on our first dive there were a lot of people around. 2nd dive was just us. Amazing. Sail Rock is beautiful too. So many fish!!!!

1  Thank Ashley S
"great introduction"
in 3 reviews
"santhiya resort"

Reviewed July 5, 2017

I had a great time taking my open water diving licens with H2O original at Koh Pangang. Collin (Orlando Bloom) is a great guy and instructor who it is easy to learn from. Aswell as the other instructors too. Thank you lots for having us! See you soon

leeh2ooriginal, Manager at H2O Original, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Thanks Magnus! We're thrilled you (and Selma & Linda) had such great days with Orlando on your PADI Open Water Course. You were quite lucky to get him between film shoots, to be honest. See yourselves on our Instagram page: h2o.original.thailand Thanks again & if we see you back in Thong Nai Pan in the future, 10% all dives for you and the family!

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

My first 3 days as a diver were just perfect thanks to Oli Valls and the awesome team at H2O original. Oli took care if everything and more. Their speedboat took us out to three stunning diving sites in no time and the crew on the boat took care of everything besides the diving skills, providing us with delicious food, drinks and snacks. I'll definitely return for a dive on my next visit to Koh Phangan.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

We dived with H2O dive center when we stayed at Buri Rasa. My to daughters 10 an 12 had their first test dive, first at the beach and then at Sail Rock. The instructor took really good care of my daughters and they had a really good time! For me as a dad, I was a little bit concerned at the start, but the instructor had great experience, 100% focus on safety and handled the kids perfectly.
For my wife and me, we also had two great dives at Sail Rock. Friendly and helpful staff/instructor/dive master! A perfect place to dive, great visibility, a lot of fish, caves and the best of all, we saw wale sharks on both dives :-)
The dive center was al little bit more expensive than the others, but it was worth the money. High quality, great service and we dived alone without many other dive boats around.
We can recommend H2O :-)
Sanna (OWD) & Espen (Dive master)

See more reviews
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

We went to visit h2o with the intention of booking a snorkelling trip as neither my boyfriend or I had ever dived before. However Lee told us all about discover diving 1 day course and we decided to give it a go as we were really reassured by Lee. He explained that you got an hour and a half practice and briefing on the beach before even boarding the speed boat and also an instructor between two.

Matthew, our instructor was amazing, and made us feel totally at ease (especially as I was initially quite nervous). We completed two dives at sail rock, getting down to 12 metres on both dives with perfect visibility!

Could not recommend this trip and company enough for first time divers - absolutely worth every penny! If you have reservations (as we did) then honestly just go for it. It was the highlight of our holiday!