“Great diving experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

H2O Original
San Diego, California
“Great diving experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I dove with H2O Scuba on our honeymoon early June 2013 and had a great time. Our dive guide was fantastic. Everyone we came in contact with at H2O was super friendly and fun, but professional as well. I felt very safe diving with them and had a great time. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend!

Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Beijing
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice first dive with good team”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We (25yo couple) choose to do the Discover Scuba Diving with H20 after a nice talk with Nick at their street shop.
We spent one hour in the pool (after the theorical lesson) where Nick explained to us how to use the equipment and how to move in the water.
Then we left for 2 dives at Sail Rock. We were with Sveta, who made us feel safe and let us swim freely at her side after a short period of time. We had a small thai lunch on the boat, which was basic but good. The team was all the time nice and friendly.
We have no experience in diving so we can't judge the technical / equipment side of the trip, but we were very happy about our experience and felt all the time secured (which was a big deal for my girlfriend).
We warmly recommend H20 and will definitely pass our PADI ASAP!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank PierreAntoineBeijing
Son, Norway
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“H2O is a professional dive center with friendly and caring instructors.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

After a quick review of the different diving centers at the Thong Nai Pan beach I decided to go for what H2O had to offer. In my opinion they also appeared as the most professional of them all. Since it was three years since my last dive recommended Alice at H2O me to have this pool refreshment dive before diving in the sea again. My first thought was...hmmm do I really need that...I know what to do!! Lola turns out to be Eric from "France" and my instructor in both the pool and out in the sea afterwards. I must say that Lola gave me a safe feeling right from the start. She is just great:-)
I had two great dives around the sail rock with clear sight and a lot to see while my wife, son and daughter where snorkeling. We all had a really great time with you. Thumbs up for you guys at the H20. We´ll visit you again.

Kiryat Tivon, Israel
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Introduction to Scuba Dive at "Sail Rock"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I took my 14 years old boy and his friend with me to a day they call "Discover Scuba". It was in my opinion, the most fun and special day we had in our 3 weeks in Thailand so far.
A day and two days before we consulted with Lee and Alice who seem to manage the business and are usually at one of their booths. They are both extremely helpful and knowledgeable not only about diving but are willing to help with all other attractions in the area. One the day itself we met Johnny and his assistant Sveta who were our instructors for the day. It started with an hour in a pool were we've learned and practiced some basics, then we went on a speedboat and went through pretty tough waters to Sail Rock were we had 2 dives. The stay on the boat made me sea sick but it was worth it! The dives were wonderful, the instructors were very helpful and the boys were super happy and thrilled from the experience.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Definitely recommend Martin & Lola from H20 Scuba - super friendly, professional & a good laugh!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband did the Open Water 3 day course which he absolutely loved! Highlight of our honeymoon lol! His instructor was Lola who is Swiss but speaks great English & 4 other languages. The service was A* & there were 3 of them in the group who all got on well & were different nationalities. He saw a whale shark on his first dive which was amazing! The academics side was alot to take in on the first day but Lola & Martin were interactive with all the customers & discussed questions & answers even in the evenings over a few beers! Professional & friendly approach!! The weather wasnt great for a couple of days & he finished his course wirh Martin who again, was informative, great at his job but made it fun! Look forward to seeing them again in the future :)