“Amazing experience”
Review of Pure Flow Yoga

Pure Flow Yoga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pure Flow Yoga brings together the timeless wisdom of Yoga, simple Yogic luxury, world class instructors, diverse workshops, inspiring international community, and a heart centred philosophy. Our inspiring, balanced and playful daily classes and transformational Yoga Retreats in Paradise offers students of ALL levels, the opportunity to deepen in practice & immerse fully in the Yoga lifestyle, while enjoying the breathtaking tropical beauty of the southern island of Koh Phangan.
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I had the best time at pure flow. The location is amazing and the teachers are so inspiring and caring. Not only the yoga classes are wonderful, but I also learned so much through their workshops about the human body and lifestyle. The way you look at life will surely change when you come here. The connection you form within your group is very special, and there’s so much to explore here! I truly recommend this retreat to anyone who’s curious to find out more about him/herself and life.

Francie F, Owner at Pure Flow Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your beautiful words and heart Bo! XOXO

"jungle"
in 8 reviews
"paradise"

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Deciding to come to Pure Flow yoga was one of the best decisions I have ever made. This yoga Shala in the jungle, above the beautiful Haad Yuan bay provides the perfect place to find bliss. The location is stunning (literally), the programme is fulfilling and the teachers are so supportive and wonderfully kind, they help you find more than just a good yoga practice. I can't thank Francie, Ellannah and Sophie enough for the best two weeks.

Francie F, Owner at Pure Flow Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Thanks darling. So grateful for your words and sharing your experience with others. Until next time I hope....XOXO

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

From all the Yoga retreats available I chose this one because of the wonderfull location, the intimacy of small groups and the real yoga spirit with simple bungalows and a lot of meditation practice. I got all of this and a lot more. You cannot describe it, you have to feel it yourself: This place, the teachers and the community is pure magic! My 2 weeks at pure flow helped me a lot at a difficult point in my life and was, by the way, a lot of fun :)
Thank you magic people Francie, Ellanah and Sophie and my beautiful 2 week group members for lots and lots of love and everything!

1  Thank Mareike1982

Thank you for your beautiful and descriptive words Mareike. We loved having you here!!!! XOXO

Reviewed September 11, 2018

In August 18, I followed a 3 weeks yoga retreat with Francie, Ellanah and Sophie. As a yoga beginner I was not disappointed. The stay was above my expectations. The different groups and the teachers gave me the energy to face the chalenge. The atmosphere on this island, the people there are really fantastic. I have now decided to go on practising yoga regularly. Thank you Francie, Ellanah and Sophie for having supported and help us. I recommand this place and the retreats to my friends. I am looking forward to coming back again...next year ?

Francie F, Owner at Pure Flow Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Thank you so much beautiful words love! What a gift to have you here for 3 please. We would love to have you back anytime. Sending you so much love! XOXO