“This place, the people and the teachers combine into an unstoppable force.”
Review of Pure Flow Yoga

Pure Flow Yoga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pure Flow Yoga brings together the timeless wisdom of Yoga, simple Yogic luxury, world class instructors, diverse workshops, inspiring international community, and a heart centred philosophy. Our inspiring, balanced and playful daily classes and transformational Yoga Retreats in Paradise offers students of ALL levels, the opportunity to deepen in practice & immerse fully in the Yoga lifestyle, while enjoying the breathtaking tropical beauty of the southern island of Koh Phangan.
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I recently finished a 7 Day retreat here and I have to say that my expectations were blown out of the water. I am not overly spiritual or that experience in Yoga but I came on this retreat with an open mind and to say that I was not disappointed would be a catastrophic understatement. This place, the people and the teachers combine into an unstoppable force that I challenge anyone to experience and not leave feeling like a new person both physically and mentally. Thank you Francie and Atira for a truly life-enhancing experience. I can't wait to come back.

Date of experience: July 2018
Francie F, Owner at Pure Flow Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

We are so grateful for the gift of your presence Charlie! Please come back anytime and thanks soooooo much for your beautiful review!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"huts"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed May 29, 2018

I participated on a destination retreat organized by Francie and Ellanah in Menorca. I didn't really know what I was getting into when I booked it and I have to say: if you are feeling like I was, just go for it! It was the most amazing week with the nicest people, stunning location, delicious healthy food and so much goodness!
It really got me thinking that we so often take holidays to get to know a new place, why not taking holidays to get to know yourself better?! It's so worth it :)

1  Thank alinethome
Francie F, Owner at Pure Flow Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you Aline! It was such a pleasure getting to know and sharing that magical time! Until the next time... XOXO

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I did not know what to expect when I booked a yoga retreat at Pure Flow Yoga, but WOW this was a mindblowing experience. The environment, the teachers Selina and Sophie, the yoga, meditation and workshops, etc. Everything was perfect. It was challenging, but so worth it. Thank you Pure Flow Yoga. I wished I could have stayed longer.

1  Thank Lilia K

Happy to hear your mind was blown in a good way! Happy travels and hope to welcome you back again soon! XOXO

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

A truly magical place hidden in the jungle of Koh Phangan. Stayed there for two weeks and had the most inspirational teachers Sophie, Krishna and Selina Before I arrived I thought it would be mostly about just practicing yoga. But the retreat is so much more!
Everday was a new opportunity to learn about yoga philosophy, meditation, pranayama and mostly about yourself and your fellow retreat friends. We talked, laughed and cried everyday and formed a strong bond for life. I left with a lighter heart and filled with so much joy! Would do it all again in a heartbeat.