Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

A magical and wonderful place! I booked a one-week retreat and ended up extending for one more! I... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2018
Paula G
via mobile
Pure Flow, Pure Connection, Pure Bliss

What an amazing place! I arrived at Pure Flow Yoga for my two weeks of retreat unsure of what to... read more

Reviewed October 24, 2018
KKattie

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ko Pha Ngan
from $125.10
More Info
All reviews haad yuan two weeks spent a week thank you so much tranquil setting daily meditation location is amazing magical experience gorgeous beach bamboo hut every morning life changing koh phangan krishna retreat sophie huts
Reviewed May 28, 2018

I did not know what to expect when I booked a yoga retreat at Pure Flow Yoga, but WOW this was a mindblowing experience. The environment, the teachers Selina and Sophie, the yoga, meditation and workshops, etc. Everything was perfect. It was challenging, but so worth it. Thank you Pure Flow Yoga. I wished I could have stayed longer.

1  Thank Lilia K
Francie F, Owner at Pure Flow Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Happy to hear your mind was blown in a good way! Happy travels and hope to welcome you back again soon! XOXO

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

A truly magical place hidden in the jungle of Koh Phangan. Stayed there for two weeks and had the most inspirational teachers Sophie, Krishna and Selina Before I arrived I thought it would be mostly about just practicing yoga. But the retreat is so much more!
Everday was a new opportunity to learn about yoga philosophy, meditation, pranayama and mostly about yourself and your fellow retreat friends. We talked, laughed and cried everyday and formed a strong bond for life. I left with a lighter heart and filled with so much joy! Would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Such a nice experience. The teachers are engaged and super qualified, and it was amazing doing yoga and meditation in this paradise location. The retreat is about more than yoga - you will go on a spiritual journey as well <3

Date of experience: May 2018
Francie F, Owner at Pure Flow Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

We love hearing that Josefina! Thanks so much for your words! <3

Reviewed May 16, 2018

The teachers (Krishna & Sophie on my retreat) were so lovely, and genuinely committed to their work. They created a safe and loving environment. Like me, the other yogis on my retreat were solo travellers, which made for wonderful opportunities to build friendships in a relatively short space of time. Good value for money, and the Bamboo Huts restaurant is fabulous! Bamboo Huts accommodation is basic but fine, and having my own bungalow balcony with hammock, surrounded by jungle sounds, and hearing the sea lapping in the background, was perfection. This retreat will forever be etched on my heart :)

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I just spent a week at pure flow for a five days yoga retreat - and I had such a wonderful time! The program consists of daily meditation, yoga practices and workshops, and I have rarely felt as relaxed and clear minded as I did coming out of this retreat. The location is stunning, the staff of the hotel very friendly, the food delicious, and most of all the teachers are GREAT - passionate, knowledgeable, kind-hearted people that make you feel comfortable right away and create an atmosphere of sharing and caring that felt very precious. The vibes there are unique. And the yoga itself is wonderful - beautiful studio and great practices. I had an amazing time and would recommend it to anyone looking to deepen their yoga practice and get in touch with themselves!