Stayed here for 6 nights in a gardenview bungalow.
- Nice, clean rooms with quiet air-condition.
- Very friendly and helpful owners
- Good food in the restaurant
- Sea looks nice but is not good for swimming. Not only rubbish, but also plenty stones and seaweed. Both on high and low tide you can only lie in the water unless you walk far away.
- You need to hire a scooter if you want to explore the island and are not willing to pay loads of money to the taxi mafia.
Summarised, I can recommend this place if you do not want to be in the busy area but not far away from Thongsala and have a good starting point for this very diverse and spectacular island.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sea Scene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.