My husband and I recently stayed here on the first stop of our honeymoon and we were not disappointed. From checking in at the dock in koh samui before boarding the boat until getting off the boat 5 days later we were totally looked after.
We were greated from the speed boat by the hotel management team which is a lovely welcoming touch. Our room wasn't ready yet they still gave us another small room to get changed and refresh ourselves. Within an hour our own room was ready and it was beautiful.
Huge room and bathroom
Free room wifi
Complementary alcoholic drinks
Lovely private pool on the beach
Private sun beds on the beach (although these sometimes got pinched by people in the neighbouring resort but nothing a good "move on people" didn't sort)
The food in the hotel was excellent. A little pricey but to be honest prices we expected and due to the quality of the food by Chef Dom we are not going to complain.
The beach is lovely and the sea is quite shallow for a while then goes quite deep. Sea kyaking and jet skis available from the beach.
What we also loved was the proximity to a local village. Where we could got out for lunch or something a little cheaper if required but only be a stones throw from the hotel
Would we come back agin.... Absolutely. It is already on the list to return to when celebrating our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan